VN Ren'Py Abandoned Take Me Sweet [v0.03.12] [RiveraLove]

1.20 star(s) 5 Votes

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
0.jpg

Overview:
Now is the beginning of summer and you just graduated from college, but at the end of the summer you enter the university. You also need to find a job. Also you are waiting for other interesting adventures.​

Thread Updated: 2019-11-04
Release Date: 2019-10-27
Developer: RiveraLove - - F95zone
Censored: No
Version: 0.03.12
Language: English, Russian
Older Game with Better Character Models: My (Teen) Sex Quest
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac (v0.03.001): - - -

malloffice_Kate_movesafehelp_11_tits.jpg intro_16.jpg intro_10.jpg corridor_nata_trytobath.jpg stepmroom_morning_maria_morningass.jpg bathroom_maria_opendoor_catchtowel_2.jpg stepmroom_evening_maria_reading_angle.jpg livingroom_evening_maria_watchtv_kisscheek_shocktits.jpg livingroom_evening_withnata_talk_4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

jaques

Aug 11, 2016
Why do they always make these young male protags into creepy bastards?
Lazy writing. Most games are either borderline rapey or have some kind of mind control and/or drugs going on. Have a live in younger and older woman for the optional incest patch and some decent 3D renders with some stock Daz models results in a decent near guaranteed Patreon income.

Games that diverge from that norm either flop or are absolute gems. Neither are likely to be high patreon rollers.

J33T

Sep 14, 2018
This looks like a redo of a previous game called My Sex Quest.

I’ll have to check. The models and backgrounds look exactly the same. :rolleyes::coffee:
I also thought some renders looked familiar and yeah, it's the same developer from My Sex Quest (abandoned). There are some Patreon's posts entitled "rework models" and "rework scenes" so you nailed it.

Reactions: JohnJG

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
The girls look amazing, let's take a look!!
Yeah I'll give it a go too, ladies do look lovely :)
Though not quite as lovely as our beloved donut loving sexy Juru in your awesome sig :love:

Reactions: NG12345
1.20 star(s) 5 Votes