Identify Take over a kingdom, slander a queen? it's been too long

Draven72

Sep 7, 2019
I remember playing this one 2D flash game... I'm pretty sure it was flash. But the main objective is you are trying to take over a kingdom but the people hate you. You have to 'help' them and do things to make the Queen/princess look bad so the people stop liking her. I remember one of the quests was like posting lewd posters up along in the town to bring down her reputation. Any clues?

Draven72

Sep 7, 2019
Good try but I remember this game and it's not it :cry:. I don't think there was any sex game parts at the very beginning. You had to raise your reputation and wreck hers to get to that point. Like she had the castle, and you had to work to take it over. So you didn't start with her. I'm 99.9% sure it wasn't a pink tea game though.

Sole

Aug 8, 2017
it might've been an earlier version of this game https://f95zone.to/threads/fantasy-trainer-v0-935-kyle-mercury.4981/ the story has slowly changed to focus more on the mc's interactions with the side characters and his daily life, as time has gone by but I believe it was still basically what you described premise/plot wise in the last version I played.

it might've also been this https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupting-the-priestess-pyorgara.22170/ basically what your describing gameplay-wise you have to raise your reputation, while lowering her by making her do stuff and her church/temple that looks like a castle is on the line, the dev has other games with the same general premise too but none involve a castle like structure or town.

Draven72

Sep 7, 2019
I remember there was a part where you had a goblin or whatever in a cave that was willing to help you out and tell you how to ruin the queen. You'd put posters out in the area of the queen doing lewd things. There was a bar of your rep to hers... but man i just can't put it together.

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
Concubines of Whoredor? I thought it was integrated into one of the Slave Lord games, but I am not sure about it.

Draven72

Sep 7, 2019
Man i remember this one, but its not it. You don't get the girl until later from what i remember