215303j

You are right, I should actually go and visit Emma more, I will try to also get that in the next update.

I want her to have a special role, specially in the future, as a moral guide and etc. but right now, with the troubles they have ahead, it doesnt seems like she has much of a role
Please do include more Emma. She's one of my favourite adult game characters! (y)

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Interesting change of pace... this hopefully turns the game stronger to the management system rather than the VN part.
For what is about to come we might need all the body types or special trainings... is there any plans to actually get them included (mechanic wise) before the story goes on or will we have to use the few body types/trainings as currently included (Strong for combat and ideal for espionage[petite would be better from the Tooltips])

Jan 11, 2018
Great update MaraTDuoDev, I simply love your story, you can shift perfectly the tone of the narrative(the script changes from serious to romantic, from romantic to sexy and it backs to serious tone smoothly).

There's a bug in the Chemical Plant Corruption mission, If you choose Celia in the mission, the game gives you a grey screen saying it's not finding the image inside of the folder, like this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Interesting change of pace... this hopefully turns the game stronger to the management system rather than the VN part.
For what is about to come we might need all the body types or special trainings... is there any plans to actually get them included (mechanic wise) before the story goes on or will we have to use the few body types/trainings as currently included (Strong for combat and ideal for espionage[petite would be better from the Tooltips])
ideal is more for the brothel, petite and strong iirc already give bonuses to what you get from raids and sabotage
I will add further trainings as needed (like drug use) and body types but the change of images may take longer

tatbearddude

Jan 15, 2019
Anyone else getting an "jump update_names" error with 0.15 saying that it cannot find "update_names" ?
This error is popping out of the update.rpy file line 9 I believe.

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
MaraTDuoDev
Python:
label erika_hangout_lab:
    if erika_corr < 40:
        jump erika_han_lab1
    elif erika_corr < 60:
        "You're cheating and currently there aren't more scenes from Erika"
        jump erika_han_lab1
    elif erika_corr < 80:
        jump erika_han_lab1
    else:
        jump erika_han_lab1
:p

Anyone else getting an "jump update_names" error with 0.15 saying that it cannot find "update_names" ?
update_names is in names.rpy.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
You probably used the IC patch in the previous build and didn't redownload the patch for this one.
the patch seems to get updated each build

tatbearddude

Jan 15, 2019
You probably used the IC patch in the previous build and didn't redownload the patch for this one.
the patch seems to get updated each build
Yeah, it looks like the patch that I downloaded from another site (which is why I came to this one to see if it was a common problem) wasn't updated. Thanks.

666bbb666

May 21, 2018
You are the one not understanding: I reset suspicion when the event happens, but since you produce too much suspicion a day (over 100) is insta game over when the scene is done, because I start a new day once the scene is done. You can fix it with a cheat or just readjust your manpower and policies around the coffee shop beforehand, or adding workers to reduce suspicion
View attachment 327707
thank you, just according to the figures that I saw in the save, I thought that somewhere there is a bug... that's what I tried to draw your attention to...
and still unambiguously there is a bug with reset of a maximum
I can be wrong, because I play several games at once, but it seems that the maximum can be raised by playing methods... and its reset, in this case, is a bug... (although there is a question of optimization - unnecessary operations is bad manners in programming)

use cheats - not a problem ;) I am very,very old (experienced) cheater
IDDQD IDKFA if you know what I mean without Google ;)
but I'm also a bit of a programmer, I was taught to optimize the code as much as possible, including in terms of the number of operations performed :)

My best regards

adsw fadf

Jun 13, 2018
My bad. Misread "link without decryption key" as one not requiring a key.

PC:
Mac:
Android:

Reactions: Hydeista

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
thank you, just according to the figures that I saw in the save, I thought that somewhere there is a bug... that's what I tried to draw your attention to...
and still unambiguously there is a bug with reset of a maximum
I can be wrong, because I play several games at once, but it seems that the maximum can be raised by playing methods... and its reset, in this case, is a bug... (although there is a question of optimization - unnecessary operations is bad manners in programming)

use cheats - not a problem ;) I am very,very old (experienced) cheater
IDDQD IDKFA if you know what I mean without Google ;)
but I'm also a bit of a programmer, I was taught to optimize the code as much as possible, including in terms of the number of operations performed :)

My best regards
im no coder, but i think the problem is because of how the game calculates things, or in which order. Also so long it doesnt slows the game down/it works, thats enough for me, I am not aiming to become a master programmer haha

3.70 star(s) 79 Votes