RPGM - Take That Succubus! [v0.4b] [CallieTheCute]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Truemourne

Great game, I played the current version 0.3 and loved it, I especially like the inclusion of femboy/futa enemies with foot fetish content, as it isn't something seen often.
    Defeat scenes could be longer, and I'm somewhat not a fan of the defeats being a dream mechanic, but I do understand that it's because of the story the game tries to present, if the MC actually loses those fights, the succubi win, but it's still somewhat disappoining.
    Hoping to see more of the game for sure
  2. 4.00 star(s)

sina157

good game
    +nice fetish contents with combats
    +good story
    +multiple scenes for each character
    +game settings
    +guides for gameplay
    +skippable
    -The art should be a little better(not interesting)
    keep working on this game(y)
  3. 5.00 star(s)

KrakenKiller

I like this approach to the gameplay, very straight-forward and linear which is not a problem for a h-game. H scenes are dependent on the move used to defeat the hero, which is good.

For criticism, maybe hiding the chat box with a button press is a good idea. Many games do this using the "h" key, right click, or shift, doesn't matter which, also more to do during the house would be good as that serves as the "home hub" of sorts, but at the moment it's just a bed. Exploration mode I'm assuming will get fleshed out more, but at the moment I don't see too much there.

Great game.