Others - Abandoned - Take Your Time [v0.0.8d] [Rikketz]

1. 1.00 star(s)

DevilWorshipper

Fatal exceptions all the time, can't skip without crashing, extremely hard enemies, takes hours and still no penetration. 0/10 would recommend. Guy with and armor kicked my ass, so I lost like 20 minutes of progress.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Souleater

Got to the forest and the fight system just kind of ruins all the fun in the entire game for me, since its just very annoying that you have to leave the forest and go back to the house to get healed instead of just making you have an option to somehow heal in the forest map there also seems to be a bug that triggers after every fight when you fight the rats it doesn't crash the game or anything you just an error telling something about an AudioNode being fucked or something which is just more annoying if anything else and from what i read from a another review it seems like when you first get health potions you need to farm for some of them to not get soft locked cause you cant progress anymore and trying to grind for the potions seems to be a burden in it self cause combat is not really worth bothering with unless you for some reason hate yourself or something cause what ive experienced so far and read from the other review the combat just isn't fun at all cause of how tedious it is, that and seems like some quests are just kill x mobs until you get an item cause its pure rng again.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

inmah

What could be a decent game ruined by terrible anorexic turn-based rpg combat and a schizophrenic tone.

The combat in this game just boils down to if you farmed enough health potions to survive. There is no strategy. Just hit attack and chug a potion if your close to death. This means that it is possible to soft-lock yourself if you progress at certain points of the game without having enough health items.
    Killing mobs takes too long and is not even worth it. Completing certain quests requires you to just kill mobs until the RNG gives you the necessary thing you need to complete the quest. This makes the combat, which is where you will be spending most of the game time, just a tedious slog.

The game's tone is fucking inconsistent. One minute, the story is introducing you to setting and lore of the world in a serious fantasy tone. Then the next minute, the game starts making terrible 4th wall breaking jokes ("You're playing a video game, do you get it. That the joke. It's a video game.").

The developer seems to be fairly on the forum and also seems to be taking feedback, so I'm hopeful that the game improves in the future. I'm willing to try the game again and edit this review.

But until then, 1 star.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Puniasterus

As for v0.0.4c

-It has an interesting story where you end on the island and start meeting the characters and potential party members with a lot of comedy.
    -It has music.
    -You start to build more buildings and looks like a town, more spicy than 0.0.3 content for now, shows potential.
    -Can choose language between Spanish and English.
    -Dev active in Discord.