Conversation Conqueror
Aug 3, 2018
Spanish translation with Himawari Patch included updated v0.11.0
to change language in preferences, options or settings depends on the game
traduccion español con Himawari Patch incluido actualizado v0.11.0
para cambiar idioma en preferencias,opciones o setings depende del juego

renciax

Oct 26, 2021
I see this is tagged pregnancy but I've played through the end I don't see that content, is it just not complete yet?

jth9146

Sep 2, 2019
Android version has bug. Upon reopening the game all previously unlocked scenes in the galleries are not visible/viewable. Character progression is still accurate.

Example:
Screenshot_20220501-204959_Takei's Journey.jpg
Screenshot_20220501-205006_Takei's Journey.jpg

awayx

Apr 10, 2021
has anyone unlocked the entire gallery because I have a bug on the phone thanks in advance

ioca

Jan 14, 2019
Hey
Ferrumx, why are you avoiding Sakura so much? Is this a slowburn due to Sakura being the most wanted girl, or is she just on the sideline of most people's preferences?

Ferrumx

Game Developer
May 7, 2021
Spanish translation with Himawari Patch included updated v0.11.0
to change language in preferences, options or settings depends on the game
traduccion español con Himawari Patch incluido actualizado v0.11.0
para cambiar idioma en preferencias,opciones o setings depende del juego
parche
Takeis Journey [0.11.0] Compressed

Win/Linux (1.02 GB/ 484 MB) :WorkUpload

Compressed With UAGC 1.8:
Image Quality: 70%.
Thank you guys so much! I edited the thread to give you the credits! :love:

Reactions: mastergig30

Ferrumx

Game Developer
May 7, 2021
rly like this Game, but i cant find new animated scenes (Not downloaded the new Version yet) - Is there no new animations or did i just not find it?
I didn't understand your question, sorry!
There are 3 new animations and 4 reworked animations.

I decided to start playing, but my game got stuck, in fact I was the one who got stuck. I don't know what to do, I go everywhere, some things have already been opened, the option in blue stopped appearing, I'm left from one side to the other not knowing what to do. Any tips?
Hi Oliver, check the main event tab to see which event you are missing, you can also use the walkthrough in-game to see if you are missing any relationship point or anything like that.

I see this is tagged pregnancy but I've played through the end I don't see that content, is it just not complete yet?
There is a pregnant character that you can hook up.
In the future, you will be able to optionally make the girls pregnant.

Ferrumx

Game Developer
May 7, 2021
where do i find yuina and how do i do her event
You probably still need to progress with Himawari, Yuina event is only going to trigger after progressing with her.

Any new jutsu or new combat scene?
Not in this update!

Android version has bug. Upon reopening the game all previously unlocked scenes in the galleries are not visible/viewable. Character progression is still accurate.

Example:
View attachment 1788092
View attachment 1788094
Hi, this is a bug that has been reported in old versions, but it happens randomly, for example, you could be the only one to lose Ino's gallery... I'm still trying to solve it, but it's hard since it really hasn't a pattern.

Ferrumx

Game Developer
May 7, 2021
can't find Hako
Do you have the patch installed?

How do I unlock chiyoko's visit? My Genjutsu only 1, how can I incerese to 3?
Improve your Genjutsu by training with Mirai.

Hey
Ferrumx, why are you avoiding Sakura so much? Is this a slowburn due to Sakura being the most wanted girl, or is she just on the sideline of most people's preferences?
I'm not doing that, I try to make it the most accurate to the girl manga persona, that's why characters like Sakura, Sarada, Hinata, etc. are harder to get than Ino or Chocho, for example.

Sakura is definitely one of my favorites and tied 3rd place with Hinata in a poll on Patreon, I would never hold her content. :giggle:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AlexaSky

Funnyfrog

Nov 28, 2019
I didn't understand your question, sorry!
Oh snap, is my english this bad? :D
I downloaded the Version before the Update and played through, but all i can find was Picutes and not animations. The Art of your Game is amazing and i dont blame you for anything, i just want to ask if miss something. I really liked the animations with Chochi and Ino, the reworked ones even better. Im sorry if you cant understand my question, tried my best to explain. English is not my native language. :)

Reactions: Ferrumx

jth9146

Sep 2, 2019
You probably still need to progress with Himawari, Yuina event is only going to trigger after progressing with her.

Not in this update!

Hi, this is a bug that has been reported in old versions, but it happens randomly, for example, you could be the only one to lose Ino's gallery... I'm still trying to solve it, but it's hard since it really hasn't a pattern.

Thanks for letting me know! I had played the last few updates and this was the first time I had seen it.

renciax

Oct 26, 2021
There is a pregnant character that you can hook up.
In the future, you will be able to optionally make the girls pregnant.

I sort of figured that is an endgame scenario because Hinata for example only let's you do stuff to save Naruto so her cheating is "justifiable" (It never goes too far, a handy here, a blowie there) whereas if you knocked her up with an illegitimate child that crosses a boundary where the characters can't just forget about it like it was some hand job

3.80 star(s) 32 Votes