Spanish translation with Himawari Patch included updated v0.13.1
traduccion español con Himawari Patch incluido actualizado v0.13.1

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Takei's Journey [v0.13.1][Ferrum] - Original Size: 1,19GB

Download PC/Mac :

Size for each Compression: PC=507MB Mac=473MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Ferrumx

Game Developer
May 7, 2021
Spanish translation with Himawari Patch included updated v0.13.1
traduccion español con Himawari Patch incluido actualizado v0.13.1
parche
Takei's Journey [v0.13.1][Ferrum] - Original Size: 1,19GB

Download PC/Mac : Pixeldrain

Size for each Compression: PC=507MB Mac=473MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks, both of you!
I edited the thread to give you the credits! :love:

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
What's with this patch anway? It seems like it only contains one half (= "Part 1") of some file and there is no info about what it does at all...
It will add a few movie files and also replace the script file, so that the videos can be loaded. All instructions to apply this patch is included in the archieve.

The naming v0.13 PART1 only say on with version you can use it . The gameversion is [v0.13.1] so it was called v.0.13 Part1.

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
It will add a few movie files and also replace the script file, so that the videos can be loaded. All instructions to apply this patch is included in the archieve.

The naming v0.13 PART1 only say on with version you can use it . The gameversion is [v0.13.1] so it was called v.0.13 Part1.
So these files enable the animated scenes at last? I have already been wondering about the "animated" tag..

Ferrumx

Game Developer
May 7, 2021
So these files enable the animated scenes at last? I have already been wondering about the "animated" tag..
After progressing with Himawari, yes. The patch will also work for Yuina and Hako animations.
With other girls, you just need to progress with them and you are going to unlock the animations (Not every character has animations.)

AlexaSky

Jun 26, 2021
After progressing with Himawari, yes. The patch will also work for Yuina and Hako animations.
With other girls, you just need to progress with them and you are going to unlock the animations (Not every character has animations.)
Any idea when Yuina and Hako will get some fun?

Reactions: Ferrumx

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Be honest... you have the power to corrupt all those women in a whole town.. You'd be a douchebag too (as would i).
Nope I would be the harem guy.. love them all.. treat them all nicely. There the pervert that aims for harem than there is the sleaze bag fuck them, destroy them, break them.. and that is the shit personality this MC has. Like most shit hentai.

Alex_Grey

Jul 4, 2020
I hope fucking Reina (pregnant woman) doesn't have some repercussion. Just in case I'll save in another slot.

Edit: By that I mean something like the journalist secretly taking a photo, or some shit like that.

I'm also doing the event of Hanabi's maids and I have to choose, but then it says "Hanabi and (girl you didn't chose) will remember this". I think I'll choose Hamada since she's more willing and I don't want her to think I only like big tits (I love tits of any kind, lol). Like the event above mention (Savior) I hope this doesn't come back to bite me in the ass. But, I could always use another slot.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: ninjahotsprings

Ferrumx

Game Developer
May 7, 2021
Any idea when Yuina and Hako will get some fun?
Hako is getting some "fun" content next update.

I hope fucking Reina (pregnant woman) doesn't have some repercussion. Just in case I'll save in another slot.

Edit: By that I mean something like the journalist secretly taking a photo, or some shit like that.

I'm also doing the event of Hanabi's maids and I have to choose, but then it says "Hanabi and (girl you didn't chose) will remember this". I think I'll choose Hamada since she's more willing and I don't want her to think I only like big tits (I love tits of any kind, lol). Like the event above mention (Savior) I hope this doesn't come back to bite me in the ass. But, I could always use another slot.
There will be consequences for both, but don't worry, it's nothing that is going to make you regret your choices.

Arlondale

Sep 28, 2020
None of the Android links are working. Some say no file, some give a download error saying needs authorization. The Google Drive link simply fails on install.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: girdeyordo

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
None of the Android links are working. Some say no file, some give a download error saying needs authorization. The Google Drive link simply fails on install.
Did you try the official one over on patreon?

3.80 star(s) 32 Votes