MezzaPez

Nov 6, 2019
Playing this for the first time. Is it normal to get multiple errors? They are not really preventing me from playing I just hit ignore and it lets me continue so its not that big of a deal. Just so many errors so often and I only just started.

nozu

Aug 21, 2017
I've maxed all my stats, but I can't trigger "losing control" event. Its prerequisite is "katon master" whats that? and how to trigger it?

Anathaem

Sep 12, 2021
I've maxed all my stats, but I can't trigger "losing control" event. Its prerequisite is "katon master" whats that? and how to trigger it?
Katon Master is Sarada's 5th event, so, raise your stats with her to trigger this event, then you'll get Losing Control

Reactions: nozu

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Takei's Journey [v0.25.2 Part 2] [Ferrum] - Compressed

Win/Linux [1,59 GB]
- - - -

Mac [1,58 GB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ajnc1

Jul 2, 2022
Hello, how is the hima patch work? Like, is it a separate installment or just update for the overall game?

Wp123

Jun 22, 2023
Hello, how is the hima patch work? Like, is it a separate installment or just update for the overall game?
i wouldn't downolad the hima patch until it gets updated as your game will constantly come up with errors and make you miss out on most things

RikyEveryday

Jan 30, 2021
You need The Right Thing (25 RP), Hanabi's previous event so basically just raise your stats with her, it'll trigger Preggers (26 RP) and then Siblings (27 RP).
I can't raise the RP, mine is stuck at 25/25

Edit: solved, the problem is the Hima patch

Last edited:

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
Just give up trying to play the updated version until the week passes and the patch comes. It would be better to wait since everytime it updates the patch does not come and it risks breaking the saves.

I lost mine already two times already because of this.

Just waiting for the android mod update

3.80 star(s) 36 Votes