xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018
Hima Patch

If you get errors please tell me. If you have already applied Hima Patch 25.1, you will still get errors. So you will need to use this on the normal game without the old pach 25.1 (for me is working ok).

Last edited:

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
If you get errors please tell me.
without hima patch there are errors.
namely, a all the new scenes that you "unlock" are not actually unlocked. you only see the initial scene from the unlock. the repeat scenes do not show up

also... where is the rest of it? this is just a script file.
the hima patch is supposed to also have a bunch of movie files to go along with the script

• Thinking Face
Reactions: xMendoza
Aug 9, 2018
Just got to the scene where Ino has her brainwashing cured by the demonic sister, and it hit surprisingly hard. It was pretty sad to see that despite Ino's claims, her feelings for MC aren't genuine, and that there wasn't a trace of affection afterwards, just disgust.

But then it really got me thinking, in hindsight, Ino never had a chance to build any legit relationship with MC. She gets dosed with his power at their literal first meeting, and then dosed every time they meet up afterwards as she tests things out. She even has moments of regret where she wants to call it all off, but MC just doses her again and we get back to it. And while I love her in this game, its true that her story is pretty much entirely sexual and just pleasure-based.

yes, you help her with some insecurity about her genin appearance, but otherwise, its just sex, sex, sex. And I wonder if the dev was aware of this when writing the scene, and I genuinely wonder if the other girls would have the same reaction to being "cured." Take away the sex, Ino and MC don't have much of a connection, but that isnt true for everyone.

To compare, Sumrie seems into MC from the get go without ever being dosed, and eventually even wants to have sex without that ever happening. I dont think MC starts using his power on her until after theyve already fucked, so in theory taking away the power wouldnt have much of an effect because she already liked the MC without that.

Then on the other hand you have women like Sakura or Tsunade. They built up genuine, non-power relationships with MC beforehand. (In fact, Tsunade comes up with the chakra control, and later wants to give MC a titjob without ever being dosed.) Although they do get dosed eventually, there is still way more to their storylines than just sex. I don't think its a stretch to say MC has given Tsunade a reason to live, so I'm very curious what would happen if the lust effects were cured.

I might be reading too much into this, they might just all hate the MC when they get cured no matter what, but I hope this was intentional and the dev has plans to start sorting which women have "real" feelings for MC and which ones don't.

Reactions: Xonox

Lug30976

Aug 25, 2022
Takei's Journey [v0.25.2 Part 2] [Ferrum] - Compressed

Win/Linux [1,59 GB]
MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

Mac [1,58 GB]
MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
compress Hima's patch please

Aug 29, 2017
So does anyone else have the issue where even though you've maxed out all available girls stats new events just wont become available?(I know I haven't completed every available event, and some girls still haven't unlocked, I've also maxed out nin tai and gen )

Wp123

Jun 22, 2023
So does anyone else have the issue where even though you've maxed out all available girls stats new events just wont become available?(I know I haven't completed every available event, and some girls still haven't unlocked, I've also maxed out nin tai and gen )
Have you done all the main events yet

3.80 star(s) 36 Votes