[R>Writer] Unpaid Taking Advantage looking for an additional writer/proofreader to join the team.

SshGames

Game Developer
May 15, 2021
Project:
Taking Advantage
Growing up as a wealthy individual, you learned to be wary of those who may try to take advantage of your generosity. You are always willing to lend a helping hand, but you make certain that you receive something or someone in exchange, as it is only fair. As a result, you always enjoy life to the fullest for what it has to offer.
Developer:
SSHGAMES - -

Looking for:
Writer

Employment Type:
Unpaid

Work commitment:
Long term

Preferred method of contact:

Job Description:
I am currently seeking a talented and creative volunteer writer who shares a passion for erotic literature. If you possess a strong interest in writing and are passionate about exploring the art of erotica, I would be delighted to have you join me. Please feel free to reach out if you are interested in this opportunity.

Additional comments:
I would love for you to take a look at my project and see if they pique your interest. I am looking for a collaborator who shares my passion. If you are interested, I would be thrilled to have you on board.

Last edited:

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
Additional comments:
I would love for you to take a look at my project and see if they pique your interest. I am looking for a collaborator who shares my passion. If you are interested, I would be thrilled to have you on board.
I love the concept and story so far, so I'd love to help write extra content or proof read what you need before publishing!

SshGames

Game Developer
May 15, 2021
I love the concept and story so far, so I'd love to help write extra content or proof read what you need before publishing!
Thank you for your interest. If you have a Discord account, please share your ID with me or send me a message on Discord (Ssh Games#2785) to continue our conversation.

balazar

Mar 30, 2019
Project:
Taking Advantage
Growing up as a wealthy individual, you learned to be wary of those who may try to take advantage of your generosity. You are always willing to lend a helping hand, but you make certain that you receive something or someone in exchange, as it is only fair. As a result, you always enjoy life to the fullest for what it has to offer.
Developer:
SSHGAMES - -

Looking for:
Writer

Employment Type:
Unpaid

Work commitment:
Long term

Preferred method of contact:
Discord

Job Description:
I am currently seeking a talented and creative volunteer writer who shares a passion for erotic literature. If you possess a strong interest in writing and are passionate about exploring the art of erotica, I would be delighted to have you join me. Please feel free to reach out if you are interested in this opportunity.

Additional comments:

I was wondering if you are still looking for a writer? BTW not looking for compensation and I have penned many multipart erotic stories, will send you samples

Last edited: