Seeking Taking Care of Others

Tokita

Nov 19, 2019
I'm not sure if this can be called a fetish, but it's the common theme I've enjoyed across some hentai games I've tried or heard about. Examples include:
  • Raising devoted, trusting, healthy, and happy slaves by acting as a paternalistic master/mistress in Free Cities.
  • Rescuing homeless, back-alley criminals off the streets by providing room & board for them in Lilith's Throne.
  • And, of course, anything similar in premise to Teaching Feeling or Gran Ende II.
The player character must be biologically male or female. Character customization (appearance, personality, etc.) is preferred. The game itself should have a 2DCG art-style (or otherwise be text-based) and directly put you into the shoes of a potential caregiver. Relationships between the PC and his/her charge(s) may be platonic or romantic in nature.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I'm not sure if this can be called a fetish, but...
Nai's Training Diary play's similar to Teaching Feeling, but it can go a very different way. There are the classic Princess Maker games but only one is here. I guess 1Room but your not really a caregiver to Yuu.

There's but I think you need to use Japanese locale. , but it's a budget Teaching Feeling in every way.

Reactions: scrumbles

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
I guess you have already played Strive for Power: it features an urchin girl and a half-wolf vagrant. Eratoho K too has a few homeless girls that you can host.
If you haven't played Princess Maker 2 yet, I'd suggest to get DosBox and play the original DOS release, it's on every abandonware site (it's lewder and it has cheats).

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Tokita

Nov 19, 2019
Nai's Training Diary play's similar to Teaching Feeling, but it can go a very different way.
According to some reviews, the vast majority of this game's sexual content consists of rape and/or netorare. In that sense, it's pretty much the opposite of what Teaching Feeling offers.
I guess 1Room but your not really a caregiver to Yuu.
I'd argue that they take care of each other. The player character gives Yuu a place to stay and can try to bond with her during the trial period, whereas she acts as his live-in maid. The two are basically playing house. I believe there's even an ending where you can have him confess to and marry Yuu.
There's
I honestly listed Teaching Feeling more as an example of the concept. Lolicon/Shotacon doesn't really appeal to me.
False Hero, in my signature is the link.
A 3D patreon game that's still in development? How much content is there as of now? Is this one even close to being completed?
I guess you have already played Strive for Power: it features an urchin girl and a half-wolf vagrant.
I haven't actually, because I'm not fond of how the game shoehorns your player character into having sex for the sake of resource (mana) production.
Eratoho K too has a few homeless girls that you can host.
It also seems to be a grand strategy game overall, which isn't what I'm really looking for.
If you haven't played Princess Maker 2 yet, I'd suggest to get DosBox and play the original DOS release
That daughter raising sim, correct? Interesting. I'll be sure to look it up.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
According to some reviews, the vast majority of this game's sexual content consists of rape and/or netorare.
Like I said it can go a very different way, if your not careful.
I honestly listed Teaching Feeling more as an example of the concept.
I suggested that as you also mentioned Gran Ende II.