Taking it off.

IllRepute

Jan 16, 2021
Hello!

I am wondering if anyone knows how to take off the clothing of your models as if they were in the process of pulling a shirt off or getting out of a pair of jeans? I assume some clothing assets are better than others, but no matter how I shape the clothing it looks wrong. I am sure I am not the only person that would like to do this. I could monkey with photoshop for a while to try and figure it out, but if anyone has already solved this issue it might give me a head start.

Thanks for any advice.

I R

CaramelCowboy

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2020
Take a look at
This one's for gen8 female but you should find options for other models too.

If you want to fine tune the clothes being pulled, maybe use the in-built mesh grabber (alt+shift+e i think). You can select points on the item and then drag them around. Move around perspective view to get the right angles that work for you.

Grap

Feb 7, 2019
Hello!

I am wondering if anyone knows how to take off the clothing of your models as if they were in the process of pulling a shirt off or getting out of a pair of jeans? I assume some clothing assets are better than others, but no matter how I shape the clothing it looks wrong. I am sure I am not the only person that would like to do this. I could monkey with photoshop for a while to try and figure it out, but if anyone has already solved this issue it might give me a head start.

Thanks for any advice.

I R
Here is one for you that does what you want. There's more to the series if you search.

https://f95zone.to/threads/everyday-2-undress-poses-and-clothes-for-genesis-8-female-s.60292/

Reactions: IllRepute

IllRepute

Jan 16, 2021
Take a look at
This one's for gen8 female but you should find options for other models too.

If you want to fine tune the clothes being pulled, maybe use the in-built mesh grabber (alt+shift+e i think). You can select points on the item and then drag them around. Move around perspective view to get the right angles that work for you.
Thank you very much!