• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - Tales from the Shadows [v0.4] [Chris Eman]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Bunsel87

This review is for version v.03 on android.

Renders quality is really good, everything just looks gorgous.

Story is very hard to follow in english, I guess these are issues due to machine translations. But makes it hard to follow and understand what's happening exactly.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Tuor_of_Gondolin

A strange, perverted, and somewhat kinky game. It suffers for issues with translation into English, and sometimes the graphics quality is lacking. However, the overall thrust of the game, the plot and character models, and the sheer debauchery really make this a fun game to go through. I'm looking forward to seeing how things evolve.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

sadooper

I was genuinely pretty interested in this one after the initial release, but its just devolving into a big ol' bag of wtf. Annoyingly, the writer seems to just use "he" as the pronoun for all characters, which is downright confusing enough by itself, but made even worse by the abundance of "illusion" scenes. Having a main character that hallucinates or something similar, isn't inherently a bad thing, but when you fail to actively communicate to the reader that what they are witnessing is an illusion, it becomes unnecessarily confusing. While this could be intentional and have some interesting game mechanic tied to it--it doesn't. The extent of gameplay is the standard "I do want" or "I don't want" 90% of the time.

Also majority of sexual scenes not only take place in the aforementioned "illusion scenes", which is bad enough in my opinion (personally I'd much rather play a character who is having sex, not one who is constantly fantasizing about it), but to make matter worse, all those scenes are also super abrupt and super short. It's just like BAM sex is happening, baby! and then three or so images go by with no dialogue, and BAM sex is done, baby! Seriously, I'm disappointed. Renders are alright--the girls looks pretty good, MC isn't bad, idk why the rest of the males have to look like failed science projects, but whatever.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Quadclops

I actually quite like this game, the story is kinda bland and all over the place but the characters/models and scenes are quite great at times. I like all the different fetishes available to you if you choose. I will give it a 4/5 for the time being, may change in the future.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

krish719

V0.1 review -
    Almost nothing in this game is positive except looks of some female charecters . Renders are so dark in some of the night scenes and you can't see any faces of certain charecters . Story is boring and confusing and the writing in this game is simply bad and in game choices are ridiculous , more than 75 % if not 95 % of choices in this game is whether to spy on mom / sister / grandma / gf mom / bathroom / locker room etc . Most of the charecters lack any personality and unlikeable Main charecter . Overall a terrible game with poor story and bad writing .