Mod Ren'Py Tales from the Unending Void 2 [v0.13.1] [Perverteer] LinuxTR Turkish Translated %100

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

linuxtr

Modder
Mar 6, 2021

Overview:
( Turkish Translate %100)​
Updated: 2022-21-05
Game/Creator: Perverteer
Modder: Linuxtr
Mod Version: v0.13.1
Game Version
: v0.13.1
Language
: Turkish

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

SEASON 2 v0.13.1 DOWNLOAD :
SEASON 1 DOWNLOAD
:

Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_3.png Screenshot_4.png

Last edited:

linuxtr

Modder
Mar 6, 2021
Note: Please let us know if there are any deficiencies. We can correct it in the other update.
Not: Herhangi bir eksiklik varsa lütfen bize bildirin. Diğer güncellemede düzeltebiliriz.

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Thanks a lot for this translation! Would it be okay with you if I included the translation in the official version of the game, with proper credits of course?

Reactions: linuxtr
Dec 24, 2023
Thanks a lot for this translation! Would it be okay with you if I included the translation in the official version of the game, with proper credits of course?
Hello, I think you should know something about this translation since you are the developer of the game. My native language is Turkish and it is very good that you have thought of this mod and added it and I thank you, but this translation is unfortunately not understandable. Playing the game with this Turkish translation is just torture. Your game is already published on Steam and GOG and I would advise you to remove the Turkish language support, because if people see this language support and buy your game and they see this terrible translation, you will be cheating them. It's better to have no language support at all than this way. This translation is not helping anything.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote