cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
She is untold light years away and neither side knows where the other is. For now i would say unlikely. :unsure:
well i think mc et co knew whereabouts of homestation somewhat accurately before this update (not played it yet).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well it was nice and quite long update and had funny moments too, just too bad that perverteer used toy models when mc et co took crystal to their spaceship.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

VinnneV

Jul 20, 2023
Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone has any news about a possible v0-20 update?
I don't know how the project has been since the v0-18 update, and whether the problem involving Patreon has hindered progress...

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone has any news about a possible v0-20 update?
I don't know how the project has been since the v0-18 update, and whether the problem involving Patreon has hindered progress...
0.19 was released a month ago......

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
actual incest version is on subs. patreon version is well inside patreon boundaries. this gets few updates per year.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Maybe edit your post cxx. We never know when/if patreon may look at this thread, since we know they like to check here and on discord when looking at a developer.
you mean april fools? or proper game version?

doubt patreon can kick dev out due what he publishes on other site.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
you mean april fools? or proper game version?

doubt patreon can kick dev out due what he publishes on other site.
Um, Patreon has an history of kicking people out for things posted on other sites by themselves OR by others. These days it has become better safe than sorry.

Just a thought.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Um, Patreon has an history of kicking people out for things posted on other sites by themselves OR by others. These days it has become better safe than sorry.

Just a thought.
sure but it's been said many times about what version is here.

Anik840

Mar 13, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :-Tales from the unending void (v0.17 Extra)+ IC patch+Lightmanp's WT mod

Download

Tales From The Unending Void (V0.12BExtrascenes edition)+IC patched+ Lightmanp's wt mod

Download

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Textsize, opacity slider added
Rename from menu option added

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Pls update it to newer version..brother.. your mod is only supporting in my device..Thanks King Slayer100

Reactions: Chakas

jclarke

Feb 10, 2019
In my servant route save, I just got to the conversations in the ruins past the archway, and Vess' exchange read very much like a romance route scene. Is there supposed to be a servant route version of that scene that bugged out to give me the romance version instead, or is she just not supposed to be there unless you're playing her romance route, or what?

(Edit: Progressing on to Paclerara, her scenes continue to seem pretty romantic, and this should still be the save in which I had her become a servant, so I'm just a bit confused here)

Last edited:
Reactions: Corsairz
4.50 star(s) 131 Votes