PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
It is a pity to read that the game can't meet your high expectations and that you don't want to tell us your wise words for atleast six months or maybe two years. I hope you'll find immediately a WIP game that after three updates fully meets your expectations.

Be careful and have a good day.
Don't worry. After being attacked constantly by users like you on other games that I've given my opinion I won't be visiting f95 ever again. Maybe I should give a 2 thumbs up to games such as Pony Waifu Sim that after 2 years has one h-scene?

Premo

Oct 8, 2017
I do like his games. I've played Sisterly Lust and thought it was a really great game. The models and backgrounds are fantastic.
Don't worry. After being attacked constantly by users like you on other games that I've given my opinion I won't be visiting f95 ever again. Maybe I should give a 2 thumbs up to games such as Pony Waifu Sim that after 2 years has one h-scene?
So you played SL, a completed game with many hours of content, and liked it. Thats fine but you know that SL needed over 20 updates to be final? I think you would've criticized SL after three updates likewise. You think that every update gives you hours of playtime and thats your problem. A development needs time and you don't like that fact. Maybe thats the main reason why you got criticized by others before.

I've just replied to your post bcs you were not happy about the content ("...Nothing new at all in this update. ...") which is totally wrong. There was new content and story development included. The fact that you wanted to wait at least 6 months (or 2 years) indicates that you're impatient and looked for an almost finished game. Maybe you should try the search and look for ones with 'completed'-tag. If you do this and afterwards complain about the content/story/art etc., then you will possibly get positive responses.

Good games need time to be final and Perverteer can do it again but not within six months. You need trust and patience in a dev to get provided with that completed gem.

Reactions: _Goldie and Abhai

Hisuphola

Nov 10, 2018
Have not been following this game so idk how long each update taking, but he just seems to be saying updates are taking to long which is a valid thing and ok thing to say if true and should not be attacked.

I mean so so so many games on here end up taking months for a tiny update or even get abandoned (which also can take more months to be tagged/happen given that a update can take months leaving it unknown :/ ).

Though if he leaving f95 just from your comment then I think he either lieing he leaving or really really is just not understanding or knowing that this site has games that can take years to fully complete and may never even then.

Reactions: johndoe19

Premo

Oct 8, 2017
Have not been following this game so idk how long each update taking, but he just seems to be saying updates are taking to long which is a valid thing and ok thing to say if true and should not be attacked.

I mean so so so many games on here end up taking months for a tiny update or even get abandoned (which also can take more months to be tagged/happen given that a update can take months leaving it unknown :/ ).

Though if he leaving f95 just from your comment then I think he either lieing he leaving or really really is just not understanding or knowing that this site has games that can take years to fully complete and may never even then.
Perverteer is one of the devs who communicated about his progress and provide updates on a regularly base with a good amount of content. If the guy thinks that two months for an update is to much wait, then he should try another game e.g. with weekly updates. But i think he would also complain about no new content (even though there is some) like he was mentioning it in his first post.

Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
first time trying it at v0.3 and gotta say, you have my undivided attention good sir/madam. Storyline is deep enough to keep my brain from being completely overtaken by my cock, not to mention seemingly devoid of typographical and grammar errors that seem to be rampant in these games anymore. visually stunning, both characters and background.
I swear to whatever entity you pray to, if you don't see this game through to the end, i'll make it my personal business to be a lifelong annoyance. Nothing life threatening, just small things like sneaking into your house when you're not home and moving all your furniture a few inches to the left so you run into things and stub your toes a lot; then, when you've gotten used to their new locations, moving them all back again. You'll slowly slip into madness, all the while wondering what the hell is wrong with you.
Eventually you'll be committed to an asylum, once you get used to the padded walls and the lack of meals requiring silverware, you'll receive a letter, no return address, with only these words:
WELCOME BACK TO THE VOID

Keep up the good work. :)(y)
Maybe one of the best posts I've read on F95, well done, that was a really good laugh.

Reactions: Bitternsalty

sigaretek

Dec 23, 2018
i love this game, so much improvement from the previous game, like the story so far.
can't wait for nadya content, she's so hot. :love:

Reactions: Perverteer
May 31, 2017
*installs game*
*activates incest*
*finishes game*
*wonders what the incest patch was even for*
There are numerous conversations in which they speak as siblings. Obviously there's no sexual content of that nature yet, but it wouldn't be much of a good story if the sisters begin to lust after the MC after only one day. Honestly when i read those sort of stories, it's insta-delete for me.

JFume

Jun 17, 2020
Already clocking the build-up to Aven and Lily working that _patch. And Episode 11, please be a Jade visit to R'o ... it would just never end.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Hey, that was a lot of fun! I have played and appreciated Perverteers work before so it wasn't a complete surprise, but I was still impressed by the story telling and the graphics, not to mention the sound! So few games spend time on a decent soundtrack, but this one worked really well. I quite like the MC, the sisters (+Vess) are adorable and it all actually feels quite exciting. Oh, and I really hope we'll get to meet more of those elf girls (from the bar), they were properly scrumptious. An elf orgy somewhere down the line perhaps? Well, keeping my fingers crossed.

4.50 star(s) 131 Votes