Ren'Py - Abandoned - Tales of a Space Pirate [v0.3] [ShadyLab]

1. 4.00 star(s)

L3z1l3

I like the sci-fi setting. The story with the father and the pirate kings could become interesting. I like the look of most woman in the game.
    The MC is relatively competent though he doesn't quite look the part.

I liked the multiple alternate routes based on your attributes. Though unfortunately you can only find out about them by experimenting with different combinations or having a WT. Also if you have the required attribute you are sometimes forced onto a path even if you'd like to choose another. It would be better if you had a choice if your attributes make it possible for you to access multiple optional routes.

It's not known at this stage whether there will be future consequences of the missions and whether you should always go for the skill points/money or if it will be better to choose certain routes for the long term benefits. Eg getting closer to someone even though you loose money with that.

During planetside missions, some of the environment looks bad in comparison to other parts of the game.

The game treats "pirates" as if if got the definition from One Piece.
    None of the jobs MC did until now falls under piracy as far as I know and rather mixing in smuggling, mercenary work and such.

It would have worked better for me if the term pirate was replaced by privateer or freelancer.