Huffledrunk

Oct 7, 2021
Then just wait 6 days and you can download the April WIN version that has all the weekly updates for March included.

I mean, honestly, if people cannot figure out how to update using the weekly releases then just only download the monthly releases.
i mean, i also downloaded the java version, but when i didnt see the exe file i thought i was braindead and that i downloaded for MAC, then i saw that you need to move something from the windows one (the fully packed one) to the java version, or move the newly downloaded java file to the windows one.

idk, i didnt get that far, quit midway because i in a rush, and i didnt bother to do it later.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
why i can't apply cheats ? i can see them in the options but the option to apply them doesn't show up
Cheats aren't individual cheats, it's a Cheat Mode. You no longer lose food due to hunger, you can't be game over'd and you have access to the Encounter Gallery and Outcome Chooser.

echobliss

Aug 31, 2018
Cheats aren't individual cheats, it's a Cheat Mode. You no longer lose food due to hunger, you can't be game over'd and you have access to the Encounter Gallery and Outcome Chooser.
i know that, i can see the cheat mode, but the square to activate it doesn't appear

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes