hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
does the cheat option let you clear enemies in your path? it seems the map seed never refreshes in some areas.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Is there a way to make your character female? Not at the start obviously but can he be transformed somehow in the game?

Firebrand07

Apr 13, 2018
Wanted to know if now there was a way for the protagonist to actually win a fight in the current version. I remember playing a pretty old build and most of the encounters where almost impossible to win resulting in the mc getting raped.

Don't hate it but I'd like to have my character doing the fucking.

Reactions: I'mWabbit

menny

May 28, 2017
Wanted to know if now there was a way for the protagonist to actually win a fight in the current version. I remember playing a pretty old build and most of the encounters where almost impossible to win resulting in the mc getting raped.

you can on quite a fem enemies, as long as they can be dominated or otherwise you can fuck them, start trying with goblins and level up to a point where you can be strong enough to win fights, or cheat

Reactions: Firebrand07

Zekapa

May 29, 2017
This might've been asked before, but if it has I couldn't find it in the thread and I apologize: But has anyone found what triggers the Merrybelle or Vampire Hunter scenes yet?

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
what does that mean exactly? you're saying i haev to scout an area first, then I can loot the chest artifact?

does anyone know how to loot the artifact chest? it says, "are you missing something?"
there's a few buttons on the bottom left of your screen when you're in the overworld one of them is called scout, click that 4 times before moving onto the area with the artifact and boom you got it

Reactions: hakarlman

Firebrand07

Apr 13, 2018
you can on quite a fem enemies, as long as they can be dominated or otherwise you can fuck them, start trying with goblins and level up to a point where you can be strong enough to win fights, or cheat
Thank you very much. I need to get back into this then! :D

Merrill

Dec 20, 2018
Does anyone know anything about the inn scenes for Kylira added in the 3rd March weekly? Are they just dialogue?

Malata

Apr 13, 2018
Is there a way to play it without downloading Java and install it on my W10 system?
I´m not a fan anymore.

Jun 24, 2017

It's possible you just need to get gud. Spend a hour trying out all the battle mechanics and trying to figure out how it works and you'll have no problems.

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
i used cheat engine in the very beginning where you can change your stats and class and then when the game starts i use my beginning points and upgrade all my moves, magic, and perks. i cant handle leveling up every time there's a new release and just make myself op boss mode style

Nov 13, 2017
This might've been asked before, but if it has I couldn't find it in the thread and I apologize: But has anyone found what triggers the Merrybelle or Vampire Hunter scenes yet?
The Merrybelle encounter spawns rarely in the 2nd area (the Mossy Expanse). The Vampire Hunter is in the church in the first town. She talks about various monsters and has a quest that results in a currently text-only scene.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

D

Deleted member 787983

I wish there was a linear storyline & the fight was more simpler . I have no idea what I am doing or where I am going or how the story is progressing
Everyone here was like that at some point. Don't sweat it my dude, I recommend turning on cheats in settings (that way you won't get disrupted by hunger and can restart after you die), going into free roam and fighting random enemies with different class types for hiro. Find which one works best for you and practice combat/techniques with that class. I think that despite there being a full option containing a "story" for patrons, the free roam gets way more attention and development. There's lots of little side-quests you can do for the madame in the brothel regarding bounty-hunting and others you can do for different characters. You can also explore the bad endings (there's lots of them lol) mainly ending in you being turned into a bitch by the mystical beasts of the game. Or if that's not your thing you can complete the small story in free roam, defeat the dragon thing and level up your character so you can beat any enemy and then you can fuck em' all (if you wanna know how to do this just google it and a discussion will probably show up on itch.io) ,Unfortunately that's all the game really holds at the moment. You can wait a few weeks and come back when there's more updates or find similar games on reddit and stuff. :) hope this gave ya some helpful advice

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes