KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
@Hones or @Buhdaa , can any patrons update us on who is topping the polls for next new encounter and next new feature please?

Edit: is the new forced auto-fellatio position/stance still up there, close to the top?

Buhdaa

Jul 10, 2017
@Hones or @Buhdaa , can any patrons update us on who is topping the polls for next new encounter and next new feature please?

Edit: is the new forced auto-fellatio position/stance still up there, close to the top?
Majalis does not release the poll numbers. We can only assume judging by the upcoming releases what won or is winning.

Reactions: Hones

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
As Buhdaa said you can't see the poll numbers, you only get to vote on what you want, then later when the polling is over they will post what won.
Thanks, It's all a big black box for us outside the patron updates. We appreciate the insights.

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Should I put the two skills into same area? no clue where to put points or which class to choose. Any tips.

Filippa2000

Jun 22, 2017
Wanted to know if now there was a way for the protagonist to actually win a fight in the current version. I remember playing a pretty old build and most of the encounters where almost impossible to win resulting in the mc getting raped.

Don't hate it but I'd like to have my character doing the fucking.
Play another game if you dont like the MC to be a cute sub.

Filippa2000

Jun 22, 2017
Should I put the two skills into same area? no clue where to put points or which class to choose. Any tips.
The simplest way is going warrior, 8 str then 5 Per 1 magic, 1 charisma, max END and Agility. Take orcblood and get the stat bonus sabatons, boots and helm. Then you're like 10 in all melee stats so you just use your maxed blitz and def when you need. Note this build is good for virgin run but you can hit the deck if you want dick.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I found myself that the absolutely best way to get latest versions is to periodically git pull from the official repo and build the game myself with gradle.

By all means you are not depending on anyone this way.

All you have to do is install git, gradle and then do this.

Edit settings.gradle and remove `android` out of it.
Edit build.gradle and remove sections for `android` as well.
Run gradlew or gradlew.bat, that depends on your OS.
After that run gradle build.
Go to `desktop` folder and from there execute gradle run.

That's it.
All operations are to be performed in shell, terminal or commandline.

So I've spent days trying to figure out how to compile this game from the developer's repo (I actually was given access to the developer's private repo that is up to date, but I'm too embarrassed to ask him for help with running/compiling the game) and Java keeps constantly fucking me over. If you could help me out I will love you forever.

I've deleted the android stuff from settings.gradle and build.gradle. But when I run gradlew.bat it throws an exception and says gradle could not determine my Java version (java 11).

I've tried using the latest version of gradle and also tried using the version of gradle that the project uses which if you go to "repo\gradle\wrapper\gradle-wrapper.properties" says is gradle-4.1-all, but both versions give me the error. I've also tried changing that gradle-wrapper.properties file and set it to use the latest version of gradle instead of 4.1 but still the same error.

Just curious but do you remember what version of Java you were using when you last built it, or do you know what might be wrong? I don't really want to uninstall Java then install an older version if I don't have to, since doing that and changing the environment variables is a pain. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

nissan

Sep 14, 2017
So I've spent days trying to figure out how to compile this game from the developer's repo (I actually was given access to the developer's private repo that is up to date, but I'm too embarrassed to ask him for help with running/compiling the game) and Java keeps constantly fucking me over. If you could help me out I will love you forever.

I've deleted the android stuff from settings.gradle and build.gradle. But when I run gradlew.bat it throws an exception and says gradle could not determine my Java version (java 11).

I've tried using the latest version of gradle and also tried using the version of gradle that the project uses which if you go to "repo\gradle\wrapper\gradle-wrapper.properties" says is gradle-4.1-all, but both versions give me the error. I've also tried changing that gradle-wrapper.properties file and set it to use the latest version of gradle instead of 4.1 but still the same error.

Just curious but do you remember what version of Java you were using when you last built it, or do you know what might be wrong? I don't really want to uninstall Java then install an older version if I don't have to, since doing that and changing the environment variables is a pain. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
1) I have no idea what might have changed in their build workflow since more than a year ago.

2) Assuming that the bat file is invoked from the console (i recommend running via Powershell) it helps to make sure that JAVA_HOME environment variable is visible to it. No idea how to check that out on win, but a simple search will let you get that info.

3) It was java 8 i guess.

UPD: gci env: should display all env vars available to the PowelShell

Reactions: Maid Lain

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
1) I have no idea what might have changed in their build workflow since more than a year ago.

2) Assuming that the bat file is invoked from the console (i recommend running via Powershell) it helps to make sure that JAVA_HOME environment variable is visible to it. No idea how to check that out on win, but a simple search will let you get that info.

3) It was java 8 i guess.

UPD: gci env: should display all env vars available to the PowelShell
THANK YOU! I LOVE YOU! i just needed java 8 i guess, but your instructions for building the game worked!!!

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Is article 13 going to effect this website? Im from from EU my self but has me worried about several reasons
You should try to avoid off-topic discussion in a games thread.
There are threads to discuss article 13 if you want to,
Article 13 passed
Article 13
But honestly I don't think it will make much difference to sites such as this one, the law is basically aimed at making service providers liable for the content they host, whereas currently they are not.

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes