flameriderz

Dec 30, 2017
You should try to avoid off-topic discussion in a games thread.
There are threads to discuss article 13 if you want to,
Article 13 passed
Article 13
But honestly I don't think it will make much difference to sites such as this one, the law is basically aimed at making service providers liable for the content they host, whereas currently they are not.
I would argue that its not off topic in the fact that it could cause issues for people here and i am sure other people would like to also know and have peace of mind although with what you said i honestly doubt it will only stay at that stage and could effect lots of people vastly

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I would argue that its not off topic in the fact that it could cause issues for people here and i am sure other people would like to also know and have peace of mind although with what you said i honestly doubt it will only stay at that stage and could effect lots of people vastly
Agreed it could effect and will likely effect the users of those services not just in the EU either.
When I said off-topic I meant that games threads such as this are for discussing the relevant game anything unrelated to the game such as politcs, law etc is considered off-topic and will likely be deleted by a mod, which is why I pointed you to a thread to discuss article 13.

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
I think there is a new build later today? or is it tomorrow? Anyway, hi all.
I started playing the game recently.. so i wanna ask if there is any other quest chain beside the brothel one?. i think there is one related to the vampires.. but i cant beat the second girl yet.

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
I think there is a new build later today? or is it tomorrow? Anyway, hi all.
I started playing the game recently.. so i wanna ask if there is any other quest chain beside the brothel one?. i think there is one related to the vampires.. but i cant beat the second girl yet.
Yea we get the weekly update on saturdays, the codpiece sidequest, you talk to the woman in the church and then make it to the outpost in the end of the second map and buy the codpiece take it back to her, ooh no it's too small!. Now you take it to the vampires and they'll enhance it for you, take it back to the church woman and you're done, there' no scene right now so not worth

Reactions: ElukiaTV

treetoto

Jul 29, 2017
Off on my own tangent;
Ok, so I enjoy the Sperm bank sequence quite a lot, but felt like there could be more to it. So i edited that specific event and added three variations, also in the later events I changed out male pronoun with female ones.

Here is the encounters.json, if you open the .jar file as an archive, go to the script folder and replace the encounter.json you can see it.

really i just did this because i could and felt like sharing afterward. btw yadda, use a backup, yadda im not going to be responsible if you can't use the .jar version, yadda, use at your own risk

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
Wow, these last few updates have really sucked in terms of new content. Although some of the background developments they have been adding will pay dividends in the future.

treetoto

Jul 29, 2017
Wow, these last few updates have really sucked in terms of new content. Although some of the background developments they have been adding will pay dividends in the future.
To a degree i agree but only because most of the progress has gone to characters I don't care for. However there is usually always something I like a lot, and it way better than waiting for devs for months for maybe 1 hour more of content (Looking at you Akabur)

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Tales Of Androgyny v0.2.10.6

Win64: - - - -
Win32: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Apk: - - - -
Jar: - - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Muertos69

Sep 7, 2018
Off on my own tangent;
Ok, so I enjoy the Sperm bank sequence quite a lot, but felt like there could be more to it. So i edited that specific event and added three variations, also in the later events I changed out male pronoun with female ones.

Here is the encounters.json, if you open the .jar file as an archive, go to the script folder and replace the encounter.json you can see it.

really i just did this because i could and felt like sharing afterward. btw yadda, use a backup, yadda im not going to be responsible if you can't use the .jar version, yadda, use at your own risk
What sperm bank sequence are you referring to? I can't remember anything that is referred to that way.

Oct 8, 2018
Patience my young padawan even these small updates are better than 90% of other patreon games.
This tbh, at least they release some content every week and you can notice they're actually working. Other developers like futadomworld, ToT and even roundscape adorevia takes forever to release new content, I think TOA is one of the few patreon games worth to support. I just hope the new patreons don't push vanilla or dom shit in the game.

Reactions: Filippa2000

Violet Tucker

Aug 18, 2018
View attachment 1897

Overview:
Hi there! This is a lewd game featuring characters with androgynous features, some male, some female, some... slime? You play as a feminine guy that looks like a gal, and you do lewd things with guys, gals, monster guys, monster gals, and... slimes? It's a stance-based RPG with rogue-lite elements and a frankly suspicious number of phallus(es? odes?) written, drawn, and programmed by us, the Majalis team, consisting of two programmers, one artist, one writer - making in all, two! It's a custom built game using libgdx.

Thread Updated: 2019-03-24
Release Date: 2019-03-23
Developer: The Majalis Duo - -
Censorship: None
Version: 0.2.10.5
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Windows 64: - - -
Windows 32: - - -
Mac: - - -
Linux: - - -
Apk: - - -

Jar: - - -

Extra:
Thanks to @Hones for sharing the game links, @JohnDupont for the scene guide

View attachment 1898 View attachment 1899 View attachment 1900 View attachment 1901
Does not work

Reactions: jjjjj dsfsdf

dsp0

Jul 29, 2018
jester do noting yet?

I got over 9000 in drunk status but noting =(
Try showing up drunk in the monster town bar (or whatever its called, tavern?) I got raped there once by three monsters, I think because I was drunk from some earlier interaction (with Urka?) There was no clear drunk status indication, but I thought that this is what triggered it. That character was a butt slut, not sure it that was needed or not.

treetoto

Jul 29, 2017
What sperm bank sequence are you referring to? I can't remember anything that is referred to that way.
In story mode, heading to the right leads to a new town. The should be the button ("Bank"). It leads to a sequence where two nurses, milk you for sperm and/or give you milkshakes. Thats the sperm bank

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes