I'mWabbit

Feb 10, 2018
First of all, is it any search bar to search through comments? Second thing, can someone recommand me similar game with less dick in it? Combat system is great, graphics are great but futa stuff is overwhelming.
Click search at the top and change the option from "everywhere" to "This Thread".

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
Usually, every time I lie down, they just ride his face. I tried Hypnosis (they really could improve that skill), but they just stay lying down. Then if I lie down, they try to fuck me in missionary. At this point, idk :confused:.

Couldn't do it without having to be condescending, could you? Also, I've been talking about the one where you are being ridden. Also, again it only worked against trudy, because he is the only one in the game to ride you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry, I didn't mean to upset you. Im just trying to point out that in an unfinished game focused on the MC getting fucked, programming in the ability for you fuck everyone else is going to be low on the list of priorities.

So saying that clearly unfinished parts of the game are a 'waste' serves no purpose. Because, to be consistent, you should also complain about how encounters with less than 2 images are a waste. And the relatively unused dickwear accessory slot is a waste. And not giving sexual moves a grapple score is a waste etc etc.

Vintrion

Dec 21, 2017
The AI inadvertantly exhausts themselves, but the main method of fucking/cowgirl is Wrestling. One particular issue is that you can't flip them over at max advantage, by which I refer to the bar displayed during grappling going all the way to the right. Another option you'll get during wrestling is 'Judo Throw' but you will only get a single turn for flip, which locks them for another turn for your choice of doggy/prone/cowgirl. It's still generally pointless to bother as most enemies don't have domination conditions, which you can check for yourself if any enemy has them.

Reactions: CrueltyNovel

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
Usually, every time I lie down, they just ride his face. I tried Hypnosis (they really could improve that skill), but they just stay lying down. Then if I lie down, they try to fuck me in missionary. At this point, idk :confused:.
The focus of the game is on the MC riding somethings dick, not the other way around. Not surprising you're having difficulty doing the latter. The game's main focus isn't on domming anything, and what little is in there so far feels like an afterthought to appease some players.
Couldn't do it without having to be condescending, could you? Also, I've been talking about the one where you are being ridden. Also, again it only worked against trudy, because he is the only one in the game to ride you.
None of those skills are to enable an NPC to ride the MC in cowgirl position. They're for the MC to go into or be put in a cowgirl.

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
The focus of the game is on the MC riding somethings dick, not the other way around. Not surprising you're having difficulty doing the latter. The game's main focus isn't on domming anything, and what little is in there so far feels like an afterthought to appease some players.

None of those skills are to enable an NPC to ride the MC in cowgirl position. They're for the MC to go into or be put in a cowgirl.
You said it much better than I did :)

I'mWabbit

Feb 10, 2018

I noticed that. I personally feel like they shouldn't have added any domming at all since it just gives false hope at something that isn't really going to be expanded upon, or at least as much as the submissive side of things.

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
I noticed that. I personally feel like they shouldn't have added any domming at all since it just gives false hope at something that isn't really going to be expanded upon, or at least as much as the submissive side of things.
People determined to push their particular fetish into every game complain about the lack of Hiro dominant content. So either...

A. Dev adds some in to appease them, and then people complain that it gives false hope or it isn't enough.

B. Devs don't add in the content and people continue to complain about the lack of it, and that there aren't enough games with their preferred content.

Rsunet

Jan 12, 2018
People determined to push their particular fetish into every game complain about the lack of Hiro dominant content. So either...

A. Dev adds some in to appease them, and then people complain that it gives false hope or it isn't enough.

B. Devs don't add in the content and people continue to complain about the lack of it, and that there aren't enough games with their preferred content.
I understand your perspective, but @I'mWabbit isn't being unreasonable here.

This is a high-quality game, with excellent erotic writing and unique, sexy characters. It's fine, in my opinion, for people to ask for a bit more domming content if that's their thing (and remember, some people here are switches, so they like both sub and dom stuff). I wouldn't be upset by it, even if it's something I have 0 interest in.

That said, there actually is a decent amount of it in the game now. A lot of enemies give you the option of fucking them (sometimes you need certain perks, or need to not have certain other perks).

But all Wabbit is asking for is.. well.. essentially a bug fix.

I'm not sure how long you guys have been following the game, but a very long time ago, enemies used to never facesit the MC - ever. The option existed for them, and in the Goblin's case there was even art added for it, but the condition never triggered. In fact, I think enemies may have rode the player more often then.

But now, they always facesit. I'm thinking Majalis just messed up the equation a bit and made it too common. This should be easy to solve on their part, and maybe even moddable if it's possible. You (general 'you') can dig into the game's scripts and such quite easily.

BasurmaN_AS

Nov 22, 2018
Hello, guys. I have a question: does discord of ToA open to everyone or it open only to backers? I just can't find a link to it. I would be glad if someone give it to me.

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
I understand your perspective, but @I'mWabbit isn't being unreasonable here.

This is a high-quality game, with excellent erotic writing and unique, sexy characters. It's fine, in my opinion, for people to ask for a bit more domming content if that's their thing (and remember, some people here are switches, so they like both sub and dom stuff). I wouldn't be upset by it, even if it's something I have 0 interest in.

That said, there actually is a decent amount of it in the game now. A lot of enemies give you the option of fucking them (sometimes you need certain perks, or need to not have certain other perks).

But all Wabbit is asking for is.. well.. essentially a bug fix.

I'm not sure how long you guys have been following the game, but a very long time ago, enemies used to never facesit the MC - ever. The option existed for them, and in the Goblin's case there was even art added for it, but the condition never triggered. In fact, I think enemies may have rode the player more often then.

But now, they always facesit. I'm thinking Majalis just messed up the equation a bit and made it too common. This should be easy to solve on their part, and maybe even moddable if it's possible. You (general 'you') can dig into the game's scripts and such quite easily.
I take your point. But is it an actual bug, or have they just not programmed enemy scripts to do that yet? Genuine question, bcos I don't know.

subaru_dono

Jul 5, 2017
No new update?
Tales of Androgyny v0.2.11.2 (Weekly)

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
i can't play witjout your mod now... thx for gettin me addicted to this reddeah mod :D
Count me in as fellow next addict to the good stuff. This mod has... uh, superior artistic value.

Unfortunately, I keep running into crashes with it, most notably when following the bordello quest line. During the first mission, I need to find some guy in a remote village, which I did, but upon returning to the Madam to report of my success, I crash without exception. Save game can be provided if it helps (I think, I would have to double check that I kept it).

There is another crash a bit later with fighting a werewolf, but it's not as crippling.

@Jorja Thank you for sharing the mod in any case. I hope to continue using it in the future.

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
Count me in as fellow next addict to the good stuff. This mod has... uh, superior artistic value.

Unfortunately, I keep running into crashes with it, most notably when following the bordello quest line. During the first mission, I need to find some guy in a remote village, which I did, but upon returning to the Madam to report of my success, I crash without exception. Save game can be provided if it helps (I think, I would have to double check that I kept it).

There is another crash a bit later with fighting a werewolf, but it's not as crippling.

@Jorja Thank you for sharing the mod in any case. I hope to continue using it in the future.
Sorry, you guys are having problems with the game crashing but it can never be because of the Redhead+ Mod. The only thing I alter is the graphics files and then overwrite the default ones in the .jar with my modified ones. If there was a file name change (which they do often and most of the time for no reason) or new art asset I missed you would just see the stock image.

So whatever crashes you are getting must lie within the game. Just to be sure I also started a fresh game and went to the town picked up the quest from the brothel went to monster town got the guy and traveled back and turned it in with no crashes. I'm playing on the PC. I hope this gets fixed for you soon and I'm glad you are enjoying the mod because most of the time I have fun working on it.

Reactions: ThisIsMe88

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017

It's not that easy as it seems alfa. Even if Majalis have no intention of having Hiro be the top (which they have) they can't easily ignore patron request. Selfish whiners come in all flavors. Some come annoy us here. Some pay the patron, which gives the a vote.
And since Majalis are in this game for money, they can't ignore the requests no matter how far from the original play they are.
Usually they can hide behind "popular vote" and get on with their original plan of futa monster on male stomach bulge stuff. But because it's a very specific theme, sometimes they are forced to work on something else...

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
I take your point. But is it an actual bug, or have they just not programmed enemy scripts to do that yet? Genuine question, bcos I don't know.
Right now the game despite very good update rate and progress, is in early stages as in 5% done. So their main focus is content.
So Hiro Dom scenes, Combat options, Graphics, trivia and etc. are lower priority.
They are coming; just not there yet.

Reactions: KnowledgeAlfa

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
Right now the game despite very good update rate and progress, is in early stages as in 5% done. So their main focus is content.
So Hiro Dom scenes, Combat options, Graphics, trivia and etc. are lower priority.
They are coming; just not there yet.
Thanks, that's what I thought.

In next release news, it looks like the first Dark Knight CG will be choking/frottage (WIP).

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes