Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
I think mostly the game is pretty spot on for its intent.

I mean you would not want to be playing a heterosexual game, and every other scene would be a gay scene. ( or at least that is my take on it sort of. I mean some might like that, different stroke's I suppose.)

I like Ice cream, but a plate of Ice cream and bacon, or Ice cream and Pickle's would probably only agree with me if I was pregnant.

I mean for Me, and please take note of the for me part of that, I think this one is following a proper trend for what it was intended to be, and I find it rather unique, and well thought out. ( filling a spot in Hentai lore, of a Girl with a dick, which is the way I tend to look at it ) Not ( a guy trying to be a Girl ).

But would not be opposed to and option to flip it from one to the other in options menu, but for me not a mixture of both.
Yeah.

I'm not gay, have no interest in dudes. But chicks with dicks are definitely my thing, at least in the realm of fantasy/hentai/H games.

As such, I skip the purely homosexual scenes in the game for the most part. Although I went and modded the pronouns for Trudy because he has good scenes.
You do both realize the MC is not a girl, transgender or otherwise, right? Hiro is a dude, and identifies himself as a dude. As such this game is pretty gay, since it's a guy getting all sorts of dick. Saying the dicks are attached to girls doesn't really mean much.

Rsunet

Jan 12, 2018
You do both realize the MC is not a girl, transgender or otherwise, right? Hiro is a dude, and identifies himself as a dude. As such this game is pretty gay, since it's a guy getting all sorts of dick. Saying the dicks are attached to girls doesn't really mean much.
Yes, I'm aware. What's gay or not gay to you doesn't really matter, since fetishes are extremely subjective.

Has anyone found the Dark Knight? I've been through both the maps and I can't find her anywhere.
I just use the Encounter cheat for new content now.

Theoc

Apr 4, 2018
I'm getting crashes when trying the preload feature. Its saying it "Couldn't load dependencies of asset: characters/genericOralInternal.png" anyone run into this problem as well? A fresh install didn't help.

EDIT: this same error was found when entering a the blacksmiths at the first town.

galgat

Jan 6, 2019
I understand what you mean, but that is why i also stated ( filling a spot in Hentai lore, of a Girl with a dick, which is the way I tend to look at it ) which as I personally tend to believe is the thinking applied to most Hentai, anime art work. as normally they seem to depict a male who has a Girly bottom, and facial features, and for the most part is all girl except for smaller or no breast, and a tiny penis.

galgat

Jan 6, 2019
I'm getting crashes when trying the preload feature. Its saying it "Couldn't load dependencies of asset: characters/genericOralInternal.png" anyone run into this problem as well? A fresh install didn't help.

EDIT: this same error was found when entering a the blacksmiths at the first town.
That was in the last version the fix was to change the extension .png in the .jar file to .jpg

I have not seen this error in the latest version

Reactions: Theoc

rappo

May 20, 2017
Still no link for the new weekly build?
It's one page back. I'll quote it:
Weekly hasn't gone up yet. Will edit this post with links when it does.

Version: 0.2.11.3 - 3rd April Weekly
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

D

Deleted member 44741

I play this game for the femdom. Or futadom if you want to be specific.
That and the ladies in this game are thick/thicc. Which I really like.

If I look at other games, it's usually slim girl and super muscular guy. That last part to me is more gay. But I'm not judging anyone. Just have fun.

Reactions: 6324
D

Deleted member 44741

The encounter with the Dark Knight. Holy shit, that scene is good.
I'm actually speechless.

I'm seriously considering donating to Majosi-whatever, just for that one scene.

Reactions: galgat

Rsunet

Jan 12, 2018
The encounter with the Dark Knight. Holy shit, that scene is good.
I'm actually speechless.

I'm seriously considering donating to Majosi-whatever, just for that one scene.
It really is quite fantastic. I was amazed at just how long it was, and how sadistic the character is. I've been a supporter for ages now, but that makes me want to up my pledge.

Sep 10, 2018
Not trying to be that type of guy, but the left cheek of the dark knight when she is in doesnt look right you know. I mean, she took advantage of the previous art that had the cheek pressed at hiro head and i'm ultra fina with that, but its not like the cheek its still pressed against him. Such a tiny "error" that make me so uncomfortable.

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
It really is quite fantastic. I was amazed at just how long it was, and how sadistic the character is. I've been a supporter for ages now, but that makes me want to up my pledge.
she is pretty close to the quintessential dominatrix archetype. Amazing.

Nhube

Nov 28, 2018

This happen to me too, The inn and the blacksmiths, let's see if the new version work well

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes