J-V1

May 1, 2018
sometimes i read talk on here on whether the game is gay. it's simple: you're a man, they're women. not gay.
there is gay content however. iirc, you are a man, kylira and trudy are male. content between you and either of these two is gay.
also gay: male inkeeper, male ogre, and this one scene during an encounter with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
where she takes you to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. also when you get beasted by the beastmistress's kitty, or by a warg during a scene with trudy, or when you starve. also, male centaur camp.
so yes, the game has gay content, but only that content. the rest of the content is you (male) with females. that's straight.

VNProtagonist

May 14, 2017
There's a pull-out tab on the right side of the screen that shows victory conditions. Might require some perception to see, hadn't bothered to check.
Oh, that! I glanced at it before and I thought it was an explanation on status effects. I wish it gave more info for when they'd be satisfied, but it helps. Thanks!

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
I wish it gave more info for when they'd be satisfied, but it helps. Thanks!
I agree. Sometimes I feel it takes forever before the enemy decides they're satisfied. It would be nice if there was a metre of sorts; likewise for when you're topping an opponent.

faefidis

Jul 30, 2017
Great art but you end up missing most of the scenes,also the road to next area is blocked,why so many bugs?

Eyelesst

Oct 11, 2017
Maybe there are a few women but to reach them or have something. I would have to spend half the game or even more. I honestly thought it was a game where you could create your character. Not just a futa by default without being able to change anything more than the size of its parts. I wonder if the author will have other games where there is no futa or at least that is not the main thing in the game.
:(

Qizl

Oct 5, 2017
Maybe there are a few women but to reach them or have something. I would have to spend half the game or even more. I honestly thought it was a game where you could create your character. Not just a futa by default without being able to change anything more than the size of its parts. I wonder if the author will have other games where there is no futa or at least that is not the main thing in the game.
But you can't create a futa. You play as a boy only.
Btw, would love to play a ToA version with a futa as a protagonist. But it's too much work to do all arts ofc...

Death_the_Tactician

Jan 31, 2019
This game is strictly non-gay. Yes all the character have penises but all the body forms are strictly feminine (chubbier, shorter, no body hair, that hip-to waist ratio) including the main character. The old ogre model was the only male looking character and it was replaced. I fap to this shit and I'm proud of it.
Look up the term gynesexual, you aren't gay ;)

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
Shame the new jester art hides the face. Also the new goblin mating press is kinda annoying to trigger. It's missionary and yet the doggy art can also be triggered the same way.

namna

Mar 3, 2019
I thought the mating press was bugged too, but you have to pay close attention to what stance you're in. I think sometimes the goblin flips you during wrestling.

super_slicer

Jul 16, 2017
I don't know what these people are trying to pull but they're misleading you for sure. Pretty much every CG is of the MALE ( ) MC being penetrated by other MALES. As far as I can tell out of the 6 FEMALE ( ) characters ( Elf, Angel, Brothel Madam, 2 prostitutes, Vampire ) none of them have any CGs though they all have some sort of sex sequence. There are maybe 2 CGs where the MC is doing the dicking but again they feature no females. Given the length of time this game has been in production and the clear priority of art content that has been released, I wouldn't expect this to change any time soon, if it ever does at all. So if phallus penetrating MALES isn't your thing, don't bother. Furthermore, if emasculation isn't your thing, don't bother.

Also, I should point out that there are no futanari in this game. Aside from the aforementioned females nothing has a vagina. *Edit* I forgot about the naga, the MC can supposedly impregnate it via it's cloaca if you win the fight. So 1 futanari, no CG for that scene though.

Last edited:

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
^ I still don't understand how so many people are interested in playing a game called Tales of Androgyny. A game that flat out describes the mc as being a trap/femboi who does naughty things with all manner of gender type enemies/monsters. And yet they then ask if it's gay and then profess that it threatens their manhood. Did they even read the main page game description?

Last edited:

gelgang

Mar 5, 2018
^ I still don't understand how so many people are interested in playing a game called Tales of Androgyny. A game that flat out describes the mc as being a trap/femboi who does naughty things with all manner of gender type enemies/monsters. And yet they then ask if it's gay and then profess that it threatens their manhood. Did they even read the main page game description?
Broly, my brother in arms. The Puca updates will come one day....hopefully. I think people may have forgotten about her :cry:

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
^ Sure seems like she got forgotten doesn't it. Also the wasp got added a long time ago and also has no art scenes.

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes