Vintrion

Dec 21, 2017
No, appearances except race are all cosmetic choices even if they don't affect art. They stated an intent to make the starting racial choice reflect in the character portrait, but seemingly haven't bothered to do it.

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
They actually did post this on their Twitter today so there are plans to make your appearance matter.
Now it feels like they are just straight up copying me. Where is my share of the profits? ;)

They did it with the minotaur scene and how the week after I added a sissygasm they added their own version of a sissygasm into the game. Now here we have an updated goblin pic with big eyelashes and more makeup, lol.

First, only this was released. MinotauressAnal.jpg Then I modded it. MinotauressAnalCum.jpg Then next version this was added. MinotauressAnalCum.jpg

This is the goblin stock pic. GoblinAnal.jpg This is my modded version. GoblinAnal.jpg Soon we will have this. 321065_85BA9A28-9C4B-462F-A8A8-C4A2552360CE.jpeg

Anyway, it's super cool that soon we will be able to pick and choose how we want our Hiro to look. Will save me a ton of time and work in having to change her hair in every future update so I can just focus on color balance and adding some things here and there or stop and just edit it for myself if there is no longer any interest in the mod.

Last edited:
Reactions: nyarawee and Fed

Rsunet

Jan 12, 2018
I don't know what these people are trying to pull but they're misleading you for sure. Pretty much every CG is of the MALE ( ) MC being penetrated by other MALES. As far as I can tell out of the 6 FEMALE ( ) characters ( Elf, Angel, Brothel Madam, 2 prostitutes, Vampire ) none of them have any CGs though they all have some sort of sex sequence. There are maybe 2 CGs where the MC is doing the dicking but again they feature no females. Given the length of time this game has been in production and the clear priority of art content that has been released, I wouldn't expect this to change any time soon, if it ever does at all. So if phallus penetrating MALES isn't your thing, don't bother. Furthermore, if emasculation isn't your thing, don't bother.

Also, I should point out that there are no futanari in this game. Aside from the aforementioned females nothing has a vagina. *Edit* I forgot about the naga, the MC can supposedly impregnate it via it's cloaca if you win the fight. So 1 futanari, no CG for that scene though.
*facepalm*

Vintrion

Dec 21, 2017
Meanwhile I actually like Brunette Hiro but then Trudy/Kylira are a similarly warm hair color so it just doesn't feel special if they were ever lined up next to each other. Puca's color changes with the 'preferred ice cream' as well.

Venting, but it's really bothersome that all sex skills are now 'bought' and nothing will just unlock as your addictions increase. Initially I was just hoping for more gradual unlocks are oral/anal addiction increased, instead of the all-or-none approach before.

Last edited:

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Meanwhile I actually like Brunette Hiro but then Trudy/Kylira are a similarly warm hair color so it just doesn't feel special if they were ever lined up next to each other.
Speaking of lining up next to each other, is there any art (official or otherwise) of Hiro, Kylira, and Trudy together yet? I know there's a scene where all 3 of them are at the stocks in which they end up getting fugged, but I don't believe I've seen any images of them together. :unsure:

It'd make for a very cute group photo. :giggle:

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
Now it feels like they are just straight up copying me. Where is my share of the profits? ;)

They did it with the minotaur scene and how the week after I added a sissygasm they added their own version of a sissygasm into the game. Now here we have an updated goblin pic with big eyelashes and more makeup, lol.

First, only this was released. View attachment 307378 Then I modded it. View attachment 307373 Then next version this was added. View attachment 307371

This is the goblin stock pic. View attachment 307372 This is my modded version. View attachment 307387 Soon we will have this. View attachment 307369

Anyway, it's super cool that soon we will be able to pick and choose how we want our Hiro to look. Will save me a ton of time and work in having to change her hair in every future update so I can just focus on color balance and adding some things here and there or stop and just edit it for myself if there is no longer any interest in the mod.
I hope you keep it up, and I hope they keep ripping you off. If what you say is true you are directly improving the base game. I'm all for that.

tenaka88

Jul 23, 2018
question about the puca encounter, i know there is different style for her but how did we trigger it? it seems that only black puca come to punish hiro

Reactions: Jorja

TrunksSsj06

Aug 31, 2018
They should use it outside of combat. It's a nice looking piece of art.
It does appear outside of combat if you just surrender against the female goblin(idk about male) and choose the up the ass option, just keep failing every check and it'll appear on the last one

Reactions: Jorja

super_slicer

Jul 16, 2017
^ I still don't understand how so many people are interested in playing a game called Tales of Androgyny. A game that flat out describes the mc as being a trap/femboi who does naughty things with all manner of gender type enemies/monsters. And yet they then ask if it's gay and then profess that it threatens their manhood. Did they even read the main page game description?
Honestly I don't really care at this point. I'm more disappointed about how slowly art content is added. At this rate they can't afford to add art for anything but what their target audience wants, I can't fault the choice of what to focus on. There was even a time when Majalis had claimed that they would add a futanari protagonist in the future, I can't see that happening anymore. To their credit they do add text scenes that aren't wholly for their target audience.

With that said, I do care when content is misrepresented and many of the fans of this game, whether through ignorance or deliberate intent, are often guilty of such.

Reactions: john_smith98

Paralatae

May 15, 2019
Hello everyone, apologies if this has been answered before, but is there an actual Labyrinth that can be explored if you defeat the Minotauress? I believe I'm playing on the latest available build. When I defeat her the game says I descend into a Labyrinth but then I just reappear on the world map. Also, does Kylira get any brothel scenes?

D

Deleted member 44741

I forgot about the bunny bounty hunter. She's pretty nice.
Wish every enemy could be a camp member/companion.

anishey

Jul 5, 2017
Only one problem with this game, Its so hard to read am i the only one?
Can we get an option to change fonts?
A dickless main char option will be nice as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: lumley
4.50 star(s) 144 Votes