Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
  • Story mode now no longer contains adventure mode Kylira/Trudy/Urka
New content:
  • Added Kylira the Elf story mode encounter!
Yay! We've made the first step into making a proper story mode for each of the 3 companions!

Just wanted to say how much I love the new loading screen. It's so beautiful. :love:
Do you mean the main menu? If so, yeah it looks fantastic! I think the autumn theme looks so comfy compared to the other one. I also like the flying bird as well as the nice flowing river.

Reactions: Jorja

SoundsGood

Jul 24, 2018
I seem to be unable to save or quicksave if I do then try to load a ''save'' it just boots me back the main menu...anyone got a fix for this?

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Is there any way to translate the game into other languages? to be more specific to Spanish. :)
I don't know if you are asking about technical procedure, becouse you are willing to this by your own or you are asking becouse want to hear a confirmation that this is possible - and your next question will be "can somebody do it?". :)
However in case of first option i have an answer to it. But be awared that this my friend is gonna be Spartan job before you if you are willing to made this to reality...
I have made an experiment. Inside "TalesOfAndrogyny.jar" archive there is one big .json type file called: "encounters.json" (text-based, scripted language, file size around size: 2,8 MB).
Inside this file there are dialogues between npc and main character. Mostly all of them. However i'm not sure about "button names" - i didn't found them inside. So you need to digg in more closely for buttons...
However, becouse for a text file type - i was curious how many A4 size pages it will take if i do a simple thing as "print to pdf" this file. So i did setup my virtual pdf printer and have set up font size to 11. (font type: Consolas, font style: normal)
And it ended up in a file which has got 1193 A4 sized pages. And i don't know how you are going to keep integrity between versions - in case of future updates. Becouse at every update "encounters.json" file also changes. Majalis are simply updating it with new dialogues and texts or scripting - which in this case gonna be pain in-the-A to filter out simple text from it. And this update happens almost every single weekend.
So i am sharing encounters file with you, to look over it - if you are willing to translate this game. I did not do any changes to it. And i guess that anybody could do that export to pdf as i did.
This is also interesting idea to translate the game to other language. But i'm not sure if Majalis Duo is willing to afford some tranlators. If you wanna make this to reality my advice will be to make this a real time job. And you should contact them. To be brutally honest with you i don't think that somebody is willing for free to keep this updated to other language every single release of a game... Imho it would take a lot of time spending on translating it. Just be aware of that.

EDIT: Sorry for editing but also want to mention that translation would need: game menu buttons with description, item description and names, magic and perks and skills names with its own description. They are also not in encounters.json file, so need to digg in even more closely... Probably they are placed in some other .json files - but their location is unknown to me.

Last edited:

yepez575

Apr 4, 2018
I don't know if you are asking about technical procedure, becouse you are willing to this by your own or you are asking becouse want to hear a confirmation that this is possible - and your next question will be "can somebody do it?". :)
However in case of first option i have an answer to it. But be awared that this my friend is gonna be Spartan job before you if you are willing to made this to reality...
I have made an experiment. Inside "TalesOfAndrogyny.jar" archive there is one big .json type file called: "encounters.json" (text-based, scripted language, file size around size: 2,8 MB).
Inside this file there are dialogues between npc and main character. Mostly all of them. However i'm not sure about "button names" - i didn't found them inside. So you need to digg in more closely for buttons...
However, becouse for a text file type - i was curious how many A4 size pages it will take if i do a simple thing as "print to pdf" this file. So i did setup my virtual pdf printer and have set up font size to 11. (font type: Consolas, font style: normal)
And it ended up in a file which has got 1193 A4 sized pages. And i don't know how you are going to keep integrity between versions - in case of future updates. Becouse at every update "encounters.json" file also changes. Majalis are simply updating it with new dialogues and texts or scripting - which in this case gonna be pain in-the-A to filter out simple text from it. And this update happens almost every single weekend.
So i am sharing encounters file with you, to look over it - if you are willing to translate this game. I did not do any changes to it. And i guess that anybody could do that export to pdf as i did.
This is also interesting idea to translate the game to other language. But i'm not sure if Majalis Duo is willing to afford some tranlators. If you wanna make this to reality my advice will be to make this a real time job. And you should contact them. To be brutally honest with you i don't think that somebody is willing for free to keep this updated to other language every single release of a game... Imho it would take a lot of time spending on translating it. Just be aware of that.

EDIT: Sorry for editing but also want to mention that translation would need: game menu buttons with description, item description and names, magic and perks and skills names with its own description. They are also not in encounters.json file, so need to digg in even more closely... Probably they are placed in some other .json files - but their location is unknown to me.

thank you very much, now I'm also giving the task of translating Beggar OF Net-THE NEW LIFE v21Xtras and it's also a titanic task, but I do it for pleasure more than for work, pq either a game that is not updated, I know I can advance a lot and enjoy it with a language that is more comfortable for me to follow the story, I will try to do as much as possible and if I do not complete it, it is not that I run out of life, I will just try again.

PS: thanks for the file and the guide how to do it, if I get to do something decently decent I upload it here.

(y)(y)

Reactions: rj45direct

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
New Update for Android pls
Here:

Ah, excuse me but i'm on a holidays right now. With limited access to internet (pre-paid broadband). And it's so ridiculussly priced that putting this one android version file almost hit my pocket as a month subscription to Majalis Patreon. And its sooo slooow... Like on 3G/UMTS ! Definitly not 4G. :eek:
By the reason of that - i'm not going to put more files. Maybe others will do... Or if i find some free access-points, which i doubt... And damn i hope this time actually uploded just fine. Tried already once but my connection was broken in the middle of upload.
Eh, anyways, have a fun! ;)

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes