Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
welp i have been official banned from tales of androgony
i cant support them on patreon and i have been removed from their discord server all because of this
i have been at angel tier once and i asked a simple question and it seams that i was out of line so now i have been kicked completely.
im now only able to get my updates from here so plz keep posting it

ty for everything
A word of advice:
either because they're tired of dealing with the internet, or because he (the guy) is quite touchy, don't argue with he/them.
Critics are not taken lightly, they simply don't like it.

In regards of your post itself, there was nothing offensive or out of line.
Funny enough, I thought something similar when each creature's dick measures were shown.
For all the "meat log" and "huge sausage" in-game descriptions the -for example- goblin had... I was like "what? just 8 inches? that's no "monster". So just ignore the actual numbers, and use your imagination.

Just curious, I've heard they're a couple, but are the majalis duo actually guys?
Maj is the guy and usually writes (and deals with on-line stuff overall) and Alis the the girl and artist.
Not entirely sure if they're an actual couple, or simply brothers, tho.

Jun 24, 2017
welp i have been official banned from tales of androgony

i cant support them on patreon and i have been removed from their discord server all because of this

i have been at angel tier once and i asked a simple question and it seams that i was out of line so now i have been kicked completely.

im now only able to get my updates from here so plz keep posting it

ty for everything
i like your modd but whats most frustrating is that the text box is so hard to read is there a way to make it easier to read ??
This may be the actual reason you were banned a post made by you on July 15th with the same name as your patreons name. I don't think they take too kindly to patrons being on a post that pirates their games. Especially since they don't know which ones are leaking it.

Last edited:

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
something tells me the log will be this

Version: 0.2.14.4 - 1st august weekly
New features:
- Can now convert mls of cum to grams
New content:
- Added one Anal art
Tweaks and bug fixes:
- fixed some bugs
- Fixed typos

/s
we get weekly updates and you're gunna sit here and complain about what we get in them, holy fuck how entitled do you feel

guleed yusuf

Mar 24, 2018
This may be the actual reason you were banned a post made by you on July 15th with the same name as your patreons name. I don't think they take too kindly to patrons being on a post that pirates their games. Especially since they don't know which ones are leaking it.
could be why? also do realize the changed the ml to grams in the new changelog i feel like they caught on.

Rsunet

Jan 12, 2018
Don't expect a quick upload. Mr Technician is gone, Buddha is gone, and I am no longer subbed to them.

sadsadbear

Feb 5, 2018
With how little the progress in the content is, I'm not surprised at how certain backers are getting disillusioned with it all.

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
modsplash.png
Redhead+ Mod is now current with the last released forum update to the game 2.14.3

I just want to thank the people who were super generous and provided us with the links to the new updates week after week. Since it seems they are no longer able to this will probably be the last update to the mod for quite some time until the free version catches up to where we are now.

Thanks to everyone who had a kind word to say about the mod and I'm glad you have enjoyed it. Take care.

faefidis

Jul 30, 2017
something tells me the log will be this

Version: 0.2.14.4 - 1st august weekly
New features:
- Can now convert mls of cum to grams
New content:
- Added one Anal art
Tweaks and bug fixes:
- fixed some bugs
- Fixed typos

/s

we get weekly updates and you're gunna sit here and complain about what we get in them, holy fuck how entitled do you feel

I didn't get it 'for free'. I subscribed to them for over a year, throwing money worth over 2 triple-A launch title before I realized that the game isn't going anywhere far.

see what i did there?

Sep 10, 2018
Great game. But i cant seem to figure out how I can dominate someone else, any ideas?
Use full nelson ability, then start to grapple the enemy, you can grapple while standing or on ground(haas more options for grappling). Note that when you are in full nelson, there ir a list of images in the upper middle of the screen, whenever you succeed in grappling the enemy the image set will show the position you are. Do this until the rightmost image is lit and you will get the option to penetrate.
It is worth noting that the higher your sthength, the easier to succeed in grapple and the higher your endurance, it cost less stamina to do this movement. Also, some enemies cant enter in full nelson mode.

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
see what i did there?
This game is getting a pretty great amount of content I honestly don't understand where you're coming from, 4 updates a month generally with at LEAST one cgi , scenes, updates/reworks. Yes lately it feels like they've been focusing more on adding than expanding but that's a gripe we still get content and it never stops.

With how little the progress in the content is, I'm not surprised at how certain backers are getting disillusioned with it all.
Why do you care about what others do with their money lol

Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
Here is the save information for all the current stories you can tell at the tavern (I ripped them from the code)

JSON:
       "stories": {
        "WEREWOLF_KNOTTED": 1
        "WEREWOLF_ORAL_KNOTTED": 1
        "HARPY_ANAL": 1
        "HARPY_ORAL": 1
        "GOBLIN_ANAL": 1
        "CENTAUR_ANAL": 1
        "STEALING": 1
        "QUEZTAL_DEFEAT": 1
        "ORC_BEFRIEND": 1
        "OGRE_DEFEAT": 1
    },
I cant find any way to trigger the goblin birth story, as the option is not present in the tavern, so its possible just a placeholder for now. Code was removed,

Edit oct1: added heroic tales

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 144 Votes