UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
This game is getting a pretty great amount of content I honestly don't understand where you're coming from, 4 updates a month generally with at LEAST one cgi , scenes, updates/reworks. Yes lately it feels like they've been focusing more on adding than expanding but that's a gripe we still get content and it never stops.

Why do you care about what others do with their money lol
Don't know if it's still the case but, when i backed them a while ago (we didn't have the second zone at the time) it was a weird system where you paid your "backer amount" for every update, game or picture.
Meaning that if you took the 10$ backer, you paid $10 for every picture they posted and every update.
So, with 4 updates for the game you pay at least $40 a month, and the amount of pics were kinda random but still adds to the overall amount of money spend by months.
So, even if i agree that we have a lot of updates that adds content (especialy when compared to a lot of other patreon games) i felt like the amount of content wasn't worth that much money, so i stoped after a few months.

So, i can understand why people react that way.
(Also, it's after i stoped backing them that i uncovered this forum)

HornyJail420

Aug 4, 2017
Yes, that's correct. They charge you per update, not per month. If you miss an update, they instantly ban you from the discord and the patreon, and will ignore you on every single platform if you try to get it resolved with them off-site.
Wow really? That's pretty idiotic.

Reactions: TitmusPrime

faefidis

Jul 30, 2017
3 stars out of 5 is poor? Its just a review,take it or leave it.And yes i would prefer if the game dealt with game overs like warlock and boobs does.Poor would be 1 star

Jun 24, 2017
3 stars out of 5 is poor? Its just a review,take it or leave it.And yes i would prefer if the game dealt with game overs like warlock and boobs does.Poor would be 1 star
Maybe poorly was a bad choice of words didn't mean anything by it. Just wanted to inform people that if you tick the cheat option you can continue after game overs in case they didn't know. I know that was one of my biggest annoyances before they added that feature.

ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
Maybe poorly was a bad choice of words didn't mean anything by it. Just wanted to inform people that if you tick the cheat option you can continue after game overs in case they didn't know. I know that was one of my biggest annoyances before they added that feature.
The only and biggest drawback of doing this is it disables achievements which makes it impossible to review your progress under the pervert tab(sudo recollection room).

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
^ Thanks a lot man. So Jorja do you think you could just update the new art real quick? This urka art looks great but it needs that redhead touch!

Last edited:
Reactions: Jorja

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Don't expect a quick upload. Mr Technician is gone, Buddha is gone, and I am no longer subbed to them.
Hi Rsunet, all guys and galls also! Well it was long time no update from me. But i have decided to visit this thread anyway. Well i have got a bad news for ya all, sadly. I have decided not to be a patreon of this game. There are no reasons but only my own. I just don't feel this game anymore and pretty much got bored already with it.
So shortly to say i'm not gonna post shared updates of new versions here. Those of you who view this forum on a PC - can view my signature - and those are the games i currently play and support authors on patreon.
Anyways, i think that you need to find somebody new - who will be able to share updates with community here.

Rsunet

Jan 12, 2018
Hi Rsunet, all guys and galls also! Well it was long time no update from me. But i have decided to visit this thread anyway. Well i have got a bad news for ya all, sadly. I have decided not to be a patreon of this game. There are no reasons but only my own. I just don't feel this game anymore and pretty much got bored already with it.
So shortly to say i'm not gonna post shared updates of new versions here. Those of you who view this forum on a PC - can view my signature - and those are the games i currently play and support authors on patreon.
Anyways, i think that you need to find somebody new - who will be able to share updates with community here.
No worries! I wasn't pressuring you, just telling people what likely happened, and it seems I was right. You didn't even need to explain! But thanks.

I will probably be a patron again eventually, but only when I can muster up the energy to once again work around their bullshit.

Jun 24, 2017
Sad to hear that is the case. That doesn't bode well for the longevity of this game. Once their number of patrons stagnate and they keep banning or overcharging more and more people, over time they will find there isn't anyone to support them.

Reactions: 6324 and broly965

Majalis (ToA)

Jul 31, 2019
Is this really what they do? Literally banning people that want to give them money because they didn't give them enough?

That's not even greedy it's just plain retarded
Yes. This is what they do. It's happened to me multiple times now so I've given up.

Thanks to the guy who uploaded, by the way. Appreciate 'cha.
Hey all, someone just sent me a message asking if this was true, so I'm making an account here just to clarify some things.

It would indeed be very stupid to block people for "not giving us enough", which, among other reasons, is why we absolutely do not do that. We don't care how many updates someone supports or if their pledge is declined. We only remove old pledges that have been abandoned (several months declined) so we can keep an accurate patron count, and even then, you can repledge, as we only remove those pledges; we don't block the patron.

If you believe that you were banned for this "reason", you are mistaken. I don't doubt that you were banned, but please don't start ridiculous unsubstantiated rumors.

Edit: it was a misunderstanding after all.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 144 Votes