*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
ive played enough of the game that i think i can give a good opinion on whats here.
overall game:
dom content is lacking, even when you are in a position you can be a dom somtimes the game will (without option mind you) to drop you back into sub. angel pussy was VERY disappointing
most of the enemies arent actually futa's but feminine men with tits. since the pussy seems to outright not exists on most of them
too many mana crystals not enough perk points
more finer details:
wereslut: need an option to continue fighting, her just walking away after youve beaten the quetzal feels silly
harpy: add a random chance for you to have a sperm approaching egg internally when you bust in her
brigant: an example of "not a futa"
cultist: let me fight them plz
dryad: as a friendly encounter maybe include some friendly sex?
centaur: amusingly never had this encounter since im not into being butt-blasted so i only met the unicorn.
unicorn: maybe add a way we can mount/domesticate her?
gobs: i dont know how i know this but apparently goblins breed by the female putting eggs in the male? how are the eggs fertilized? where did i learn this? regarless if this is true then when we bang the fem gobbo let us put the eggs she ejaculates onto the ground into her ass or even collect for when we next see a male gobbbo
weird saleswoman: let us bang her plz there arent many girls in this game and we cant bang one of the few that are?
urka: allow me to dom her
trudy: give us the option to be on top when we spend time with him in camp
ogre: im assuming we cant do anything after we win because the game isnt complete so i wont complain about them right now
beastmistress: another example of "not a futa"
spider: give us somthing to do with the spider because im NOT eating it
golem: does the golem have a puss? i never found the ice cream, but if the golem has a mouth can we bang it?
ghost: does the ghost have a puss? other then that no complaints
bunny: im assuming the same thing as ogre
angel: there are plenty of things in this game we bang over and over in one sitting but the angels pussy i can only blast once before needing to take it in the ass? i was greatly disappointed here
naga: give us a quest to hunt her down and take our kids(eggs when we find them) to a orphanage (maybe let us build the orphanage ourselves)
mouth fiend: meybe add a way to meet her without being me being a jerk?
mermaid: allow us to volunteer trudy or kylira to bear our children
warlock: was awesome, my only complaint was shes a "not a futa"
wasp: im assuming the same thing as ogre
dopple: i dont like that mounting him somhow causes me to be mounted too
vampire: isnt complete so im not going to complain
mino: im assuming the same thing as ogre
dullahan: an example of "not a futa"
quetzal: so we outright kill her? i dont mind that but its surprising for this game
healing pond elf: same as harpy
fire ele:im assuming the same thing as ogre
ettin: with one of the heads being reasonable would be cool if in the future you can find a way to maker her the dominate head or just outright kill the other one
jester: an example of "not a futa"
dark night: im assuming the same thing as ogre
cindy: same as harpy

while the main appeal of this game is a fetish i dont have it still manages to make me bust on occasion and is rather uniquely fun. both of those mixed with the great art i think this game is an easy 4/5

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
ive played enough of the game that i think i can give a good opinion on whats here.
overall game:
dom content is lacking, even when you are in a position you can be a dom somtimes the game will (without option mind you) to drop you back into sub. angel pussy was VERY disappointing
most of the enemies arent actually futa's but feminine men with tits. since the pussy seems to outright not exists on most of them
too many mana crystals not enough perk points
more finer details:
wereslut: need an option to continue fighting, her just walking away after youve beaten the quetzal feels silly
harpy: add a random chance for you to have a sperm approaching egg internally when you bust in her
brigant: an example of "not a futa"
cultist: let me fight them plz
dryad: as a friendly encounter maybe include some friendly sex?
centaur: amusingly never had this encounter since im not into being butt-blasted so i only met the unicorn.
unicorn: maybe add a way we can mount/domesticate her?
gobs: i dont know how i know this but apparently goblins breed by the female putting eggs in the male? how are the eggs fertilized? where did i learn this? regarless if this is true then when we bang the fem gobbo let us put the eggs she ejaculates onto the ground into her ass or even collect for when we next see a male gobbbo
weird saleswoman: let us bang her plz there arent many girls in this game and we cant bang one of the few that are?
urka: allow me to dom her
trudy: give us the option to be on top when we spend time with him in camp
ogre: im assuming we cant do anything after we win because the game isnt complete so i wont complain about them right now
beastmistress: another example of "not a futa"
spider: give us somthing to do with the spider because im NOT eating it
golem: does the golem have a puss? i never found the ice cream, but if the golem has a mouth can we bang it?
ghost: does the ghost have a puss? other then that no complaints
bunny: im assuming the same thing as ogre
angel: there are plenty of things in this game we bang over and over in one sitting but the angels pussy i can only blast once before needing to take it in the ass? i was greatly disappointed here
naga: give us a quest to hunt her down and take our kids(eggs when we find them) to a orphanage (maybe let us build the orphanage ourselves)
mouth fiend: meybe add a way to meet her without being me being a jerk?
mermaid: allow us to volunteer trudy or kylira to bear our children
warlock: was awesome, my only complaint was shes a "not a futa"
wasp: im assuming the same thing as ogre
dopple: i dont like that mounting him somhow causes me to be mounted too
vampire: isnt complete so im not going to complain
mino: im assuming the same thing as ogre
dullahan: an example of "not a futa"
quetzal: so we outright kill her? i dont mind that but its surprising for this game
healing pond elf: same as harpy
fire ele:im assuming the same thing as ogre
ettin: with one of the heads being reasonable would be cool if in the future you can find a way to maker her the dominate head or just outright kill the other one
jester: an example of "not a futa"
dark night: im assuming the same thing as ogre
cindy: same as harpy

while the main appeal of this game is a fetish i dont have it still manages to make me bust on occasion and is rather uniquely fun. both of those mixed with the great art i think this game is an easy 4/5
Can you please let it go with the "futa/not futa", i get it but every time it starts a war on this thread and we get punished for it.
Also, it's a sub game, so it's natural there is not that many dom content, when the game progresses a bit, maybe, but at it's core, it's a sub game.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Eeerrm... no, not really.

Most of the content is aimed at being submissive fetish.
So you've missed practically most of the game.

Try again, at least for curiosity, and you'll see that everything you consider "unfinished" has actually a lot in it (some more than others).
While the game has a complex combat system, I don't think it's aimed at "kill/defeat everything". You could play almost without fighthing at all, and still find most of the content (actually, being defeated/surrendering has exclusive content).

Ailson

Jun 12, 2019
Does anyone know how to remove preload? I accidentally activated it and now it's just loading

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I think I found the problem
Why do people play games that have nothing in them they enjoy, then complain about it and how it should change to please them.. Is it boredom or some sort of masochistic pleasure they can not get enough of ?

In case that was Cryptic I fully agree with you...

EDIT >>> The biggest thing to me was how they complained about basically everything in the game, and then threw out some bogus rating of 4 out of 5.. Like we would even care...LOL

Last edited:

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
EDIT >>> The biggest thing to me was how they complained about basically everything in the game, and then threw out some bogus rating of 4 out of 5.. Like we would even care...LOL
Ratings are getting more and more "bogussy" lately.
Low rating because X didn't liked how the dev replied to someone else, or high ratings because Y found his best friend playing and they fapped thogether. Some mediocre games gets all good ratings just because the dev is well know, while games with potential are immediately crucifyed because the dev is absolutely unknown.
When doing a rating, it should be a balance of logic between being absolutely objective, and personal taste.

Now, back to drama...
He wasn't really being offensive.
Sure, he played only one aspect of the game and missed a lot, but didn't say anything wrong.
There's "futa" in ToA? No, not really, he's right (sure, the "futa" term has been generalized lately, that's why he brings the issue)
There's dom actions? Not that many. (sure, it has been asked a lot. But evidently this is his first approach to the game, how's he's going to know?)
Is there any hint in the title or the presentation, about what is exactly the approach (mostly sub)? Nope. (sure, it says "androgyny" in the title, which might mean anything)

He just made his opinions, which anyone can do. Of course, opinions based on a limited way of view, but still valid.
And then he made a review, which is kinda rushed on, considering what he actually played. But still seemed to enjoy the game, and kept somewhat objective.

C'mon.
Just let's point him in the right direction if needed, and be patient!

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
Wth? Why was my post in regards to this conversation deleted? There was nothing rude or inappropriate about it whatsoever. Unless saying ignorance is bliss is now taboo. Freaking grow up mods.

Reactions: Jorja

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Wth? Why was my post in regards to this conversation deleted? There was nothing rude or inappropriate about it whatsoever. Unless saying ignorance is bliss is now taboo. Freaking grow up mods.
I think several comments were deleted.

In any case, not worth keeping the issue :p

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
It's OK. It's easier for mods to just delete disagreements than moderate them, which is fine. That's the standard these days, I don't hold it against em...there's a lot of posts to review.

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
Ratings are getting more and more "bogussy" lately.
Low rating because X didn't liked how the dev replied to someone else, or high ratings because Y found his best friend playing and they fapped thogether. Some mediocre games gets all good ratings just because the dev is well know, while games with potential are immediately crucifyed because the dev is absolutely unknown.
When doing a rating, it should be a balance of logic between being absolutely objective, and personal taste.

Now, back to drama...
He wasn't really being offensive.
Sure, he played only one aspect of the game and missed a lot, but didn't say anything wrong.
There's "futa" in ToA? No, not really, he's right (sure, the "futa" term has been generalized lately, that's why he brings the issue)
There's dom actions? Not that many. (sure, it has been asked a lot. But evidently this is his first approach to the game, how's he's going to know?)
Is there any hint in the title or the presentation, about what is exactly the approach (mostly sub)? Nope. (sure, it says "androgyny" in the title, which might mean anything)

He just made his opinions, which anyone can do. Of course, opinions based on a limited way of view, but still valid.
And then he made a review, which is kinda rushed on, considering what he actually played. But still seemed to enjoy the game, and kept somewhat objective.

C'mon.
Just let's point him in the right direction if needed, and be patient!
mine was made just to be an off hand comment, if he doesn't like butt stuff he's PROBABLY not gunna like ToA right?

Reactions: taglag

taglag

Aug 6, 2019

Agreed they have a right to and Opinion, I just found the conceptual nature of the post rather negative, and very biased in it's one life style fits all tendency. Sort of a book burner style of thinking or seemed so to me.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
if he doesn't like butt stuff he's PROBABLY not gunna like ToA right?
Why not?
Considering he'd like more dom options, he probably likes butt stuffing on others. ;)
Maybe he got attracted by the artwork, like most do.
Maybe he likes dickgirls, because he prefers feminine looks (gynephilia).
Searching for tags also might had lead him here. None of the tags is "almost submissive content" or "butt-stuffed yourself".

If not because we already know the game for quite some time, the name and tags could match most other games with anal-dickgirls-monstergirls-rpg-male protagonist.
It just happens that ToA works contrary to 90% other games out there: instead of putting your dick into NPCs, slaves, enemies, monsters, your family, your mount, a flowerpot and/or your backpack, things get to be the inverse.
There's no real way of telling just by the header and preview pics.

So, let's say you like big butts, feminine looks, and if there are going to be cocks around, better if girls have them.
Well, you see the header and you're sold.
Nothing says "you're going to be target of the amorous affections" ;)

Agreed they have a right to and Opinion, I just found the conceptual nature of the post rather negative, and very biased in it's one life style fits all tendency. Sort of a book burner style of thinking or seemed so to me.
Hum...I didn't see it as "negative or biased".
Negative and biased would have been "I didn't liked this or that, because everyone is gay and I don't like gay".
Usually, negative AND biased also means being wrong and /or judgemental.
The only wrong thing he got was considering some portions incomplete, because he saw them from just one side. Which weren't wrong in a sense, just...incomplete.
The guy simply described what he found, and what would like as option.

If anything, he just wanted more options, without having seen what's already there.

sheesh, another wall-text... wtf is wrong with me? :p

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes