Dexter1927

Aug 7, 2019
Sounds boring and challenging. Will try this in the next update.
well there isn't a lot of top art but you can still go for it, the scenes are pretty good even without it, not that challenging if you enjoy the scenes and maybe go for a warrior without fighting werewolves xD or wear a buttplug xD

VLindemann

Apr 25, 2018
I would certainly not dislike a female protagonist but hiro works very well with this game.So female protagonist not by the developer but maybe as a mod for the community could work otherwise game is perfect as it is.

treetoto

Jul 29, 2017
I would certainly not dislike a female protagonist but hiro works very well with this game.So female protagonist not by the developer but maybe as a mod for the community could work otherwise game is perfect as it is.
(I'm not an artist or anything close to one) but I feel like as long as you don't mind having mostly fem-anal, re-writing hiro to a she and editing hiro's dick out wouldn't take long.

Really there are very few topping scenes anyway, and the only real inconsistency is being caged but that's avoidable, also drawing two lines on the thighs and recoloring the dick to make a strap-on as been done before (in other mods) so...

all its going to take to someone who would want to put in the time to do it

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
(I'm not an artist or anything close to one) but I feel like as long as you don't mind having mostly fem-anal, re-writing hiro to a she and editing hiro's dick out wouldn't take long.

Really there are very few topping scenes anyway, and the only real inconsistency is being caged but that's avoidable, also drawing two lines on the thighs and recoloring the dick to make a strap-on as been done before (in other mods) so...

all its going to take to someone who would want to put in the time to do it
We've already been over this in the thread and the developer even weighed in themselves...it is a lot of work, and it would take long. And personally, I don't want weekly art and content updates to grind to a halt because you want to change the entire premise of the game.

Dexter1927

Aug 7, 2019
This is Tales of Androgyny, and Hiro is best ,if they ever got a female char i'd use a mod to remove him :LOL::ROFLMAO:
Edit: I would love to know Maj and Alis opinions tho, i dunno if this is like their fetish or just because "pay is good and im good at writing/art so ez stonks", but i'd prefeer if someone did what they like and not just totally change because they are forced for the payday xD

Majalis (ToA)

Jul 31, 2019
This is Tales of Androgyny, and Hiro is best ,if they ever got a female char i'd use a mod to remove him :LOL::ROFLMAO:
Edit: I would love to know Maj and Alis opinions tho, i dunno if this is like their fetish or just because "pay is good and im good at writing/art so ez stonks", but i'd prefeer if someone did what they like and not just totally change because they are forced for the payday xD
We made erotic content for free for the internet for nearly a decade (with a few commissions on occasion) before we made it our jobs. If we add something to the game, it is only because we want to, and it seems like a waste of time for people to argue about what we should put in the game, because the outcome of that argument will have no impact on what actually gets put into the game one way or the other. If we add a female Hiro, it'll be because we decide that it's worth it, and if we don't, it'll be because we decide it isn't, and we won't make that determination based on forum arguments.

We like femboys, but not exclusively femboys, and it's frustrating for people to ignore what we actually make.

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes