Dexter1927

Aug 7, 2019
Thanks a lot, will try it.
after a lot of tryes, defeating every enemy i could find, with gladius+2 and idistructible(the powerfull shield) i bruteforced 1 win after hours of trying just to see if was possible, the answer is i guess maj don't want you to pass it because i don't think i won with a clear strategy but just thanks to lucky shots and bleedout, there aren't enough monsters to farm enough , when you withdraw is pointless because she rams hard even if you try, magic don't bother if not for weakcurse and one ultrafire if you feel fancy but a lot of effort for low results,just don't waste ur time because after that yeah there is something but is not worth 2 hours of your life hahahaha , edit your savefile and make 99 str and speed, you will thank me later
EDIT: even if im against cheating on it seriously its not worth, if you wanna beat her just because you feel good about it do it in normal mode, there its much """""easy"""" because you can farm, i guess he is still fair enough tho, there is also a scene if you manage to go to the border in time but i guess its really impossible, if someone ever do it i'd love to know the secret hahaha

Last edited:
Reactions: Lunix00
D

Deleted member 44741

Has anyone figured out how to get the new Brigand Cave Snuggling scene?

I tried losing to her, defeating her, talking to her. No new content. Nothing in story mode either.

Reactions: slippy001 and hw17

Abeldanger

Jul 3, 2017

I tried losing to her, defeating her, talking to her. No new content. Nothing in story mode either.
JSON file indicates it's something to do with a crossroads, and going north into a winter storm from that crossroads. Also it's a bad end, so save before proceeding unless you're using cheats. Dunno if it's story mode or adventure mode.

Dec 26, 2017
If anyone still wants to know about the Brigand Cave Snuggling scene: It's a story mode timed event where you have to reach the crossroads ( the fork in the road to fight either the brigand or harpy) before the 6th day to avoid the event; even if you are early you are given a choice to fail and get the event, once you choose the scene will play or skip if you avoided it. Forgot to mention you are also given another choice to take the snowy path or clear path so choose the snowy path.

Jul 22, 2017

You have to get to the fork in the road where you choose the two different mountain passes in story mode. If you don't get there fast enough (or if you choose to fail) then one of the paths has the cave snuggling scene.

Dexter1927

Aug 7, 2019
Reactions: mojo211995

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

ShibaShiba

Jul 5, 2017
XD

no but if you find it will you share it around ? xD

imagine taking time to read what people post like a nerd

I'm an absolute unit of a being with no purpose for reason to use my eyes