Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
god that's depressing, I wanna join his patreon to support getting the evoker class but it sounds hopeless from everything I've seen
They actually proposed the idea 4 years ago, I once found the message on this thread. And they gathered the money formally. But factually it took around three years to get Evoker as a sort of cameo with own arts. And now a year passed since then. I guess joining Patreon won't change things.

Majalis have a sort of vague plan of things they need to prioritize doing before the game could be released one day. And between implementing those things they need to generate content to please the Patrons. They don't just please those who support them. As they mentioned, if they did, you would have 5 marriage endings with Urka instead of other content. But the need to keep people's attention to the project slows down everything, and when they do make some quality of gameplay, not quantity updates, Evoker just isn't the priority. The priority is finishing the Story Mode in less than 10+ years I believe

Majalis (ToA)

Jul 31, 2019
Any news on Evoker becoming available to play as a class?
Evoker mode was a stretch goal for the Patreon for a long time, and people have been asking for it since before that goal had even been met, and it has always been lower priority than story mode. It still has a few prerequisites (and higher priority items) before we get to it - the companion system we're working on now is going to be used by the Evoker for their demon pacts, and the generic battle animations we're filling out for Hiro are going to have equivalent Evoker ones (so that when Evoker is playable, it'll have plenty of content). We've been working on tooling (the encounter editor, primarily) and the finalizations of systems (AI, animations, and now the world map) before we complete story mode so that we we can be as efficient as possible while working on it and not necessitate expensive rework and retrofit, and Evoker will be next up after story mode is playable start to finish, which dovetails nicely with the non-erotic work that Alis is planning to do by then: right now she's in the middle of finishing up the backgrounds for encounters and towns, including the new towns, then she'll be finalizing the world map graphics and then completing the remaining UIs, at which point the generic Hiro animations will be done. Evoker mode will be the last thing added in Beta before we enter Pre-Release, which will be total feature lockout and just content generation and cleanup/polish.

tl;dr - once story mode is fully playable, Evoker mode is the next thing we're working on, and you'll be seeing more Evoker art/animations before then.

Evokerr

Feb 25, 2019
Evoker mode was a stretch goal for the Patreon for a long time, and people have been asking for it since before that goal had even been met, and it has always been lower priority than story mode. It still has a few prerequisites (and higher priority items) before we get to it - the companion system we're working on now is going to be used by the Evoker for their demon pacts, and the generic battle animations we're filling out for Hiro are going to have equivalent Evoker ones (so that when Evoker is playable, it'll have plenty of content). We've been working on tooling (the encounter editor, primarily) and the finalizations of systems (AI, animations, and now the world map) before we complete story mode so that we we can be as efficient as possible while working on it and not necessitate expensive rework and retrofit, and Evoker will be next up after story mode is playable start to finish, which dovetails nicely with the non-erotic work that Alis is planning to do by then: right now she's in the middle of finishing up the backgrounds for encounters and towns, including the new towns, then she'll be finalizing the world map graphics and then completing the remaining UIs, at which point the generic Hiro animations will be done. Evoker mode will be the last thing added in Beta before we enter Pre-Release, which will be total feature lockout and just content generation and cleanup/polish.

tl;dr - once story mode is fully playable, Evoker mode is the next thing we're working on, and you'll be seeing more Evoker art/animations before then.
thanks for the info, i hope evoker only use sex skills to defeat enemies, it will be the ultimate fun!

• Wow
Reactions: Twiton
4.50 star(s) 144 Votes