ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
The Link is in his signature, just search any of his posts.
I was referring to a specific post on page 352, actually. That was the one he kept updating, so I bookmarked it. Now it seems to be gone, and I hadn't known about it being in his signature.

Apr 16, 2019
Why is "Low Purity" needed to seduce the Quetzal Goddess? Is that the only place where low purity is needed for a "top" encounter? And how "low" does it need to be?

Edits:
  • I have a late-game save from Character Creation Mode if anyone wants it.
  • Does "upgrading" items do anything? It looks like this was asked and not answered back on page 264.
  • I got trapped in a loop fighting the Minotauress; where she keeps using Grip, and I can only Submit or Struggle. Is that what's called a "softlock"? If only there were some kind of built-in option to escape that sort of thing.

Last edited:

Gerhumm

Sep 19, 2018
Mega download crashes once it reaches 90%. Any idea? Thx.
Happens to me constantly on all downloads above 900 MB. Apparently, Mega on Chrome browser uses too much memory and it crashes on weak machinery or something? Don't really understand. Switching to other browsers or downloading from other sites (NOPY in this case) is the only way I found to fix this problem.

how do i scout lvl 1 forest coz i am always at 2?
The way scouting works in this game is that your encounter is predetermined for each tile on the world map, and you are given clues about this encounter depending on your scouting. The higher your scouting 'level' the more clues you are given about the encounter, for instance: the tile you go to next is a Harpy encounter in the first zone, then level 1 scouting will always read "Mountains", level 2 - "Hostile", level 3 - "Harpies". To increase scouting level you need to increase perception attribute or press 'Scout' command in the bottom left, this however will advance time by 1 and consume your food. Nighttime ,I think, decreases it. Scouting level, along with stealth level, also affects some, but not all, encounters: you can avoid ambushes, some enemies entirely, you will avoid tentacle and pitfall traps, and also gain increased gold from hidden treasures + you can find 'Hunger Charm' artifacts (best way to farm gold, imo).

So you don't really miss anything, if your scout level is always at 2. If you want, you can intentionally fail scouting checks inside the encounter or customise your character to have minimal perception stat.

Hope that helps.

Last edited:
Reactions: Spenser4
Apr 16, 2019
how do i scout lvl 1 forest coz i am always at 2?
Use any class besides Ranger, and keep Perception at 4 or less?

Happens to me constantly on all downloads above 900 MB. Apparently, Mega on Chrome browser uses too much memory and it crashes on weak machinery or something? Don't really understand. Switching to other browsers or downloading from other sites (NOPY in this case) is the only way I found to fix this problem.
Chrome works fine for me outside Incognito mode, on Windows 10 with 8 GB RAM.

Gerhumm

Sep 19, 2018
Use any class besides Ranger, and keep Perception at 4 or less?

Chrome works fine for me outside Incognito mode, on Windows 10 with 8 GB RAM.
I have Win 7 and 6 GB, no Incognito - still crashes. Doesn't really matter all that much, but it's irritating. Does that mean yours crashes, while in Incognito?

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018

The way scouting works in this game is that your encounter is predetermined for each tile on the world map, and you are given clues about this encounter depending on your scouting. The higher your scouting 'level' the more clues you are given about the encounter, for instance: the tile you go to next is a Harpy encounter in the first zone, then level 1 scouting will always read "Mountains", level 2 - "Hostile", level 3 - "Harpies". To increase scouting level you need to increase perception attribute or press 'Scout' command in the bottom left, this however will advance time by 1 and consume your food. Nighttime ,I think, decreases it. Scouting level, along with stealth level, also affects some, but not all, encounters: you can avoid ambushes, some enemies entirely, you will avoid tentacle and pitfall traps, and also gain increased gold from hidden treasures + you can find 'Hunger Charm' artifacts (best way to farm gold, imo).

So you don't really miss anything, if your scout level is always at 2. If you want, you can intentionally fail scouting checks inside the encounter or customise your character to have minimal perception stat.

Hope that helps.
lol funny you say to use nopy since that is the one that crashes for me all the damn time

Orannis

Nov 8, 2019
Mega download crashes once it reaches 90%. Any idea? Thx.
Happens to me constantly on all downloads above 900 MB. Apparently, Mega on Chrome browser uses too much memory and it crashes on weak machinery or something
On anything you are downloading on Mega that is near or above1 gig/1024mb in size you should use the Mega app you download for windows or mac. Using this will very likely fix your issue.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gerhumm

Flugelbozz

Nov 12, 2018
If you don't wanna use mega links try a download manager, it works out for me as I can refresh the link to resume downloads which crash. (my internet is horrible)

Reactions: Gerhumm

lunarian21

Nov 21, 2018
I have windows 10 and 16GB of RAM, but Chrome still always crashes when trying to D/l files near the gig size. The only work around I found to work for me is to use firefox. It still either crashes or freezes for awhile when done, but it at least downloads the file.

mr_tao

Apr 21, 2019
I have windows 10 and 16GB of RAM, but Chrome still always crashes when trying to D/l files near the gig size. The only work around I found to work for me is to use firefox. It still either crashes or freezes for awhile when done, but it at least downloads the file.
maybe you could install the Mega application for Windows? You don't even need an account, i believe: the Chrome Extension just "sends" the link to the program... or you can do it by yourself manually.

Orannis

Nov 8, 2019
A Chrome browser limitation. A 1 gig download on Firefox it can also fail even if you are using a Treadripper 3990X with 264 gigs of ram. Though on Firefox a 1 gig can complete sometimes.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
installing megasync is best solution, and you get 50 gig of free storage in the process

EDIT >>> But I don't use Google chrome, I think they have the lion's share of the internet now, not wanting to give them a monopoly ;)

Last edited:

B_023

Apr 19, 2018
Bit of a small good(?) news, Maj says that he/she has written too much stuff for Catgirl Futa and that they'd have to split it up between this week and next week's update

Reactions: DangBits
4.50 star(s) 144 Votes