Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
Why can't I install the APK for Android. The package install bar shows up loads until 75% then it just says app did not install. What do I do?
The APK is a very picky bitch. One byte of mismatched data from download and it has a problem. For me re-downloading the APK with 0 interruptions works. Maybe try the MEGA app?

VoltzzSwagga

Aug 18, 2018
The APK is a very picky bitch. One byte of mismatched data from download and it has a problem. For me re-downloading the APK with 0 interruptions works. Maybe try the MEGA app?
I'll try to install through my laptop and transfer it on to my phone and see if it makes a difference

Tokyo Partner

Sep 17, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Our godly lords The Majalis Duo have graced us!

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Our godly lords The Majalis Duo have graced us feeble peasants!
Does Hiro fucking himself counts as masturbation? :LOL: :LOL:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I giggled a bit at the Doppleganger scene. It says you're uncomfortable fact to face, so you roll over and the dopple presses something to your back. But the images are face to face, lol.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
With all the focus the new catgirl is getting, I kinda want Selkie to get the same level of care. I love the Selkie scenes so far. And look forward to more, if possible.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
So just curious. I completed all the brothel owner quests and still didn't get to fuck her. Is there no way to?
I... don't remember if there is a scene with the madame, well, yes, there are some, but no sex.
If i remember right, you have a facesitting scene and similar things with her, but you don't fuck her.
But it's been a while since i've played so I may be wrong about that

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes