Olakin

Feb 3, 2021
Bestiality? So far, I've only met monster girls.
There is... kinda. I know that through some dialogue choices, you can get fucked by the Drow Beastmistress's direcat if you lose the fight. If you run out of food, there's a random world event where a traveler will offer you some food if you "become his dog's bitch." Another food related one where you pass out and when you wake up, you find yourself face down, ass up and paw prints behind you and you've been creampied. Then I think the final bestiality scene is in the Trudy questline with the Wharg, if you're not careful and get caught by it.

BUT, I also remember that Patreon had their purge of any animal related content in lewd games, and I think Majallis change certain things like in the food events, it's not a dog/wolf that fucks you anymore but a "beastman." I haven't played TOA in a while so I can't tell you if those bestiality events are still in the game, but I know they *were* at the very least, if they're still there.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
How do you edit a save file to increase the number of soul crystals or your experience?
Ctrl+f "magicPoints" and you should see this after the wall of text containing the skills:
1713170298374.png
You need to have some in order for it to show up on the savefile, you can also edit those skill points and perk points.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
I've tried searching for it like you suggested but results came up with nothing, even after I had just leveled up.
Have you saved before opening up the file?
Are you opening the correct file?
Asking honestly here, i cannot think up any other reason it wouldn't be there, i usually edit the quicksave.json because it's just easier and faster.

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
Have you saved before opening up the file?
Are you opening the correct file?
Asking honestly here, i cannot think up any other reason it wouldn't be there, i usually edit the quicksave.json because it's just easier and faster.
I think I did, the save I opened was save0.json.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Speaking of Urka cuddling, here's some new fan art of her lovin' our favourite hero

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: UndeadEve

jamesbrussel

Aug 27, 2017

View attachment 3538617

Hayuuuu, new weekly!

We've got a feature request done this week - the animation speed slider! Playing around with it, it seems to work pretty well, and can give a bit more oomph to some of the animations, either by slowing them down and making them nice and sensual, or making them a bit more frenetic. We're actually working on an animation manager right now to make it easier to put in various permutations of animations, and some of the work on that might make it so that we can have an in-game animation builder at some point (being able to select things like expressions or animation variants for viewing).

Speaking of animations, we've got the Fire Elemental Doggy animation and the Enchanted Forest background animation. We've also added new music for the Mouth Fiend.

We're finally free of obligations for a bit (until June, at least), so we're going full steam ahead now - new companion stuff should be in soon, along with the Generic Footjob art!

As always, changelog is below, and download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links in the OP!
footdogs got footjob before brigand enjoyers got brigand marriage, the world is unjust

• Haha
Reactions: Twiton
4.50 star(s) 144 Votes