negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.04.4)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is the "touch cock" scene in the harpy breeding grounds supposed to cause a bad end?
Because it feels like it comes totally from left field?

guleed yusuf

Mar 24, 2018

[/QUOTE]

is that it. thats all we get? WTF!
thats everyhting we get for one whole week?
god this is why this needs to just be monthly instead of weekly

Gerhumm

Sep 19, 2018

[/QUOTE]

I present to you, o impatient one, a most honourable option - to wait until the monthly build is done

Reactions: EagleCarSausage

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
I'll try to make this as easy as possible and easy to understand.

Download the windows version from the OP, then extract it where you want, it should look something like this (don't mind me, i just use dark background in my folders, easier on my shitty eyes)
View attachment 999836
After you've done this, you should download the latest .jar from #9,987, when you've downloaded the new .jar, plop it down to the folder that is pictured above and replace the old .jar with the new one, do not extract the .jar file, just leave it there.

Then use the .exe to start the game and you should be good to go.
This has been explained to people over and over. You'd think people who have played pc games before would know how to do this stuff. How is running an archive file and an executable so difficult? It's not rocket science. Now if the exe or jar wasn't starting or something, or you are getting errors/crashes that i could understand. Isn't there instructions on the main page?

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018

[/QUOTE]
Seems that u are not a patreon for being here and you are even complaining? lmao

nkhonsaigon

Jan 11, 2019
does anyone know how to change hiro's hair color in the pervert menu? whenever I click on an option that has an animation with variable hair/skin color, his hair's always blonde. I prefer the original chestnut.

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
That is EXACTL

That is EXACTLY what im doing. What should I do instead???
Download the win10 version from the OP extract it to place of your choise. Then search and find the newest .JAR version from the thread and overwrite the .JAR version that is in the win10.

Alexd@33

Mar 19, 2018
people such a problem how to solve it? com.badlogic.gdx.utils.GdxRuntimeException: Couldn't load font, FreeType error code: 85 at com.badlogic.gdx.graphics.g2d.freetype.FreeType $ Library.newMemoryFace (FreeType.java:123) at com.badlogic.gdx.graphics.g2d.freetype.FreeType $ Library.newFace (FreeType.java:109) at com.badlogic.gdx.graphics.g2d.freetype.FreeTypeFontGenerator. <init> (FreeTypeFontGenerator.java:95) at com.badlogic.gdx.graphics.g2d.freetype.FreeTypeFontGenerator. <init> (FreeTypeFontGenerator.java:86) at com.majalis.screens.ScreenElements.getCustomFont (ScreenElements.java:70) at com.majalis.screens.ScreenFactoryImpl.getEncounter (ScreenFactoryImpl.java:240) at com.majalis.screens.ScreenFactoryImpl.getScreen (ScreenFactoryImpl.java:134) at com.majalis.screens.AbstractScreen.switchScreen (AbstractScreen.java:141) at com.majalis.screens.LoadScreen.switchFade (LoadScreen.java:46) at com.majalis.screens.AbstractScreen.showScreen (AbstractScreen.java:114) at com.majalis.screens.LoadScreen.render (LoadScreen.java:52) at com.badlogic.gdx.Game.render (Game.java:46) at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl.LwjglApplication.mainLoop (LwjglApplication.java:233) at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl.LwjglApplication $ 1.run (LwjglApplication.java:128)

petertje

Jul 1, 2017
I just don't get what monthly to weekly would do? you're going to get the same amount of content in the same amount of time but with weekly we can do bits a lot sooner? Literally what others said, just download the monthly?
People who prefer smaller but faster updates over monthly ones can get them with the highest patreon tier. That's all there is to it.

Reactions: Jabal

Jabal

Oct 29, 2020
Do you know how to confirm? I cant turn the fast map on because the screen dont have a Confirm button or something like that.
You have the latest version? All it takes is to just hit the fast World map option and exit. I cannot explain it any other way

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes