cirisya

Jan 11, 2018
okay boys and girls i need some help::: how da hell do i escape from the "i can't hold back" loop at the brothel?
edit: need some quick answer my hand is itching :D

LandBeach

Jun 3, 2019
It looks like Urka is pretty popular with most players, but honestly I don't think I like her half as much as these players do. My more favored characters would be the warlock(name starts with A?) and Kylira. Those two rank highest on my "most liked" characters. With Urka I find she's just a bit too much of a jerk.

Talking about characters and their popularity though, what is your favorite "underrated characyer" or character you feel needs more appreciation or attention.

thebighole

Nov 18, 2019
For those who want a bigger challenge, if you play ironman mode, then game over it, at the main menu you can press continue and you will begin a game where you start with all attributes at 3 points, enchanter class and basic features. It's hard.
I think the majority here already knew that (or not), just commenting.
Suddenly, I'm getting the itch to play again. I get tired of long playthroughs. What's the fastest way to game over?

Dsa908432fc

Dec 12, 2020
Looked online elsewhere but haven't found any answers. Just turned level 2 and I'm trying to upgrade "Crushing Blow" to it's second level. The game is not letting me though. It's only letting me put the new skill point into an ability I currently don't have.

Is there a level that unlocks the ability to upgrade skills to a level higher than 2. Or is my save bugged?

I could always manually modify the save and put Crushing Blow to 2 but I'd rather not. Hoping there's some game reason for this yet. I haven't reached the town yet, just wandering around in the forest.

Last edited:

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
Looked online elsewhere but haven't found any answers. Just turned level 2 and I'm trying to upgrade "Crushing Blow" to it's second level. The game is not letting me though. It's only letting me put the new skill point into an ability I currently don't have.

Is there a level that unlocks the ability to upgrade skills to a level higher than 2. Or is my save bugged?

I could always manually modify the save and put Crushing Blow to 2 but I'd rather not. Hoping there's some game reason for this yet. I haven't reached the town yet, just wandering around in the forest.
If crushing blow is level 1, you need 2 points to level up it to level 2 and to upgrade it to level 3 you need 3 points.

Reactions: Dsa908432fc

Dsa908432fc

Dec 12, 2020
If crushing blow is level 1, you need 2 points to level up it to level 2 and to upgrade it to level 3 you need 3 points.
Ah, that makes sense. Does this apply to all skills that are already Level 1?
I hope that you level up quickly because I'm actually trying to play the game. I already edited the savegame to give myself more coin and maxed out all the sex skills. In case it's need later in-game.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
I hope that you level up quickly because I'm actually trying to play the game. I already edited the savegame to give myself more coin and maxed out all the sex skills. In case it's need later in-game.
It's fairly easy to level up, just grind world encounters and you'll get it.

Doing the few quests there are also gives you exp.

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
May you accept a tip? For melee skills the most useful ones IMO are "Fade Away" "Second Wind" "Crushing Blow" and "Armor Sunderer" and if you need to put a good damage "tempo attack" is okay, the other ones may cause much more instability and stamina to use, AND THE MOST IMPORTANT (I THINK), check your status and verify if have 7 of "Perception" with this you can predict all the attacks, if u dont have it, on the perks tab u can search for that to increase it

Last edited:

Dsa908432fc

Dec 12, 2020
May you accept a tip? For melee skills the most useful ones IMO are "Fade Away" "Second Wind" "Crushing Blow" and "Armor Sunderer" and if you need to put a good damage "tempo attack" is okay, the other ones may cause much more instability and stamina to use, AND THE MOST IMPORTANT (I THINK), check your status and verify if have 7 of "Perception" with this you can predict all the attacks, if u dont have it, on the perks tab u can search for that to increase it
Thanks for the info. Based on my past battles I've noticed Crushing Blow is the most consistent health damaging attack. Tempo Attack, which I already have maxed, I'm a Thief class, is good for armor damage and a close second for health damage. Currently I have an issue that I run out of stamina and opponents attempt to grapple me. I'm going to try to counter this with Second Wind. I guess the leveling up of Crushing Blow can wait. Stamina levels are more important.

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes