Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
Nopy is invite only and I'm not invited,
Mega is annoying and I don't want to deal with it for this many files,
workupload kept timing out,
most of the other approved hosts either have miners or tight file size limits (or I have just never used them),
anonfile was the only convenient and working host that night, I'm sorry its overloaded, but if you want a faster host @ the thread mod.

Last edited:

AceK27

Jun 9, 2018
Imagine working on a game for this long, polishing and expanding, updating weekly, replying to people on a pirating website as well as patrons, only to have a comment like this thrown around
It's literally what I said, he doesn't care because if he really do what you say.
This huge bug would already be removed for at least 1 or 2 years .
And this bug that makes the game unplayable has been there for 2 years, so honestly stop defending a developer who obviously doesn't care about other versions!!!!!!!!!!!

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
It's literally what I said, he doesn't care because if he really do what you say.
And this bug that makes the game unplayable has been there for 2 years, so honestly stop defending a developer who obviously doesn't care about other versions!!!!!!!!!!!
Well Majalis is definetely making primarily for PC and secondary for Android. Most people play the game in PC not on Android and they probably use something to port PC version into Android, so there might something that does not port properly to Android. And you complaining here won't change anything at all.

Dexter1927

Aug 7, 2019
Well Majalis is definetely making primarily for PC and secondary for Android. Most people play the game in PC not on Android and they probably use something to port PC version into Android, so there might something that does not port properly to Android. And you complaining here won't change anything at all.
Funny thing this dude is the only one on the forum complaining about it, so i think he has the problem and not the version, but yeah ur right this is mainly a pc game, but most of us use the apk version for the android and works fine

And this bug that makes the game unplayable has been there for 2 years, so honestly stop defending a developer who obviously doesn't care about other versions
i don't think maj needs someone to defend him from really angry choosingbeggars, just i don't agree with your pov
so can u also dominate them or only be dominated by them? (them being the girls)
80% alsoo dominate them

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
We said different things, i dont believe they were similar at all

That would depend if someone had reported it and/or they were aware of it and had chosen not to deal with it, you are also the first person (to my knowledge) to state this 'huge bug'. But im sure that once they move to working on different aspects of the project this may be rectified

The version, on your os may not be playable but the game most certainly is to others in different capacity, im not defending Majalis, as been shown in this thread they are more than capable of doing that themselves,i was simply remarking on the unfairness of your comment, to blanket someone as not caring because the singular thing you want you didnt get. If you did really have such a drive for this game you could play a different version outside of android.

In addition, im also curious as to what the specifics of your problem is because your original post was very unclear, i downloaded the android version to test out what you were saying and i dont seem to have any issue, perhaps the issue lies with your save/profile

Fred the Red

Mar 9, 2017
I tried this game a long while back, was completely confused by the combat system and dropped it after not even an hour. I thought I'd give it another shot, is there a ToA for Dummies somewhere? Also I'm not entirely sure what to expect out of a roguelike trap rpg, I'm hoping for something similar to TiTS/CoC where you can turn your character into a willing girlcock receptacle stumbling from one futa domme to the other, is it that close to the mark or is it more like lose->get dicked->start over?

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
I tried this game a long while back, was completely confused by the combat system and dropped it after not even an hour. I thought I'd give it another shot, is there a ToA for Dummies somewhere? Also I'm not entirely sure what to expect out of a roguelike trap rpg, I'm hoping for something similar to TiTS/CoC where you can turn your character into a willing girlcock receptacle stumbling from one futa domme to the other, is it that close to the mark or is it more like lose->get dicked->start over?
I'm pretty sure you've got the right idea. The last time I played I don't recall there being a lot of game over scenarios, and iirc they were pretty heavily telegraphed that's what you were in for. I can't help you with advice on the combat though. It has been a while since the last time I've played it too.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Bruh, you have four THOUSAND posts on this here piracy website; you shouldn't need to be reminded the nature of said website.
You are confused. I am the one doing the remind not the other way around. :LOL:
Personally i go with enchanter and focus on combat fire when i want to face enemies seriously.

Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018
I assure you, you are not the only one trying to be the top.
But i still find it funny that in a game where you are the bottom people still want to be top.
Yeah , Gotta still thank the devs for making Hiro not entirely hopeless against the aggressors here.
Still waiting for some more features about you being actually the rapist and having more artworks.
not even sure if that will happen.. but Harpy retirement happen, so fingers-cross xd

Was also happy to find out about the game recently that there are actually females in here ! And the other one is just fucking so strong ! You can't do shit about her, name i think was Melissa pale woman encounter.

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes