Razzier

Jun 23, 2018
I have never compressed or played a game in Java, and before compressing a game I run it. I have the latest version of Java installed on my Windows 10. But when I clicked on the TalesOfAndrogyny-v0.3.20.4.jar file, this error screen appeared.

View attachment 1824827

Even so I compressed the game. I would like someone to download the game and test it to see if everything was ok with your compression.

Download: - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD -
Had a similar problem. Had to install the java SDK, since the JRE always produced that error. JSDK doesn't, for some reason.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Had a similar problem. Had to install the java SDK, since the JRE always produced that error. JSDK doesn't, for some reason.
Please test the compression while I try to solve my problem. (y)

Majalis (ToA)

Jul 31, 2019
Please test the compression while I try to solve my problem. (y)
Make sure the .jar is called TalesOfAndrogyny.jar, not with the version number, and run the .exe, or you'll need a java11+ install to run the .jar. The install guide in the OP contains this info now, I think.

SQui

Jul 25, 2018
Wow, why install instruction is so hard?
When you can just download lastest version from development site(java) and run it by jar file?

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Wow, why install instruction is so hard?
When you can just download lastest version from development site(java) and run it by jar file?
Really?

Downloading 2 different sets of files, extracting the windows version (if you're a windows user), then replacing the old .jar with new one and launching with .exe is hard?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.20.4)

(Click on the image to see the .gif)

Newwww weekly!

This time around, we've got lovely new art of Hiro being feminized by Alma the Warlock, with cage variants, as well as new mini scenes for various characters when they interact with the new buttplug variants. We've also updated one of the common music tracks - Foreboding Encounter.

You can now import and export your profile save (so achievements, cg unlocks, etc.) on Android, like you can the regular save files, which will let you move all of your progress between Android devices and PC, for example, or be able to transfer all of your progress from one Android device to another.

We tweaked the scout requirements to bypass the mimic down to level 4 from 5, and we fixed a few small issues around the resolution changing functionality.

Next up, we've got some new Hiro pretending to be a girl scenarios, we've got the generic Hiro autofellatio animation, with the missionary animation following. Once those and the facesitting animation are done (and possibly some file size compression), we'll be adding all of the generic animations to battle, so that they'll be available in their various stances.

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Java [.jar] (0.3.20.4)
- - Pixeldrain - Workupload

Android [.apk] (0.3.20.4)
- - Pixeldrain - Workupload

Nice art. :love:

Reactions: Twiton and Bob69

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
You can report the op and write what it should say. It’s not gonna get fixed like this. Has worked for me before.
I know how the report works. It has been stated in this thread that it has been reported previously, and yet it remains.

• Sad
Reactions: Coaxmetal

Lebrix

Jul 7, 2019
Howdy all. So the new piece of warlock art, what scene is that in? I dont get it during training, is it part of the portal quest? Sorry to nag, I did not see anything on the last 2 pages :p

Last edited:

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Tales of Androgyny [v0.3.22.6] [Majalis]

COMPRESSED

SIZE: ~ 712 MB

- -

Rename it to "TalesOfAndrogyny.jar" when you want to use it like an "exe"

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Howdy all. So the new piece of warlock art, what scene is that in? I dont get it during training, is it part of the portal quest? Sorry to nag, I did not see anything on the last 2 pages :p
Dunno, maybe next week when the scenario is released.
Is it possible to make Win32.the zip version of the startup exe file ?
I think the win64 works for win32 too. The JRE has a folder with win32 in it.
Tales of Androgyny [v0.3.20.4] [Majalis]

COMPRESSED

SIZE: ~ 702 MB

- WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN -

Be aware that compression reduces the quality of games.

Can ya make a note in your post so ppl know to rename it to "TalesOfAndrogyny.jar" when they want to use it with the exe?

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes