youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
TalesOfAndrogyny-0.3.48.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Huffledrunk

Oct 7, 2021
so since im working a fnaf simulator nightshift currently , and theres nothing going on, i decided to give myself some time to investigate those easter eggs about the backgrounds with my good buddy we came found out something some SPICY stuff.

so we have 2 pictures here, my friend's screenshot (the newest update) and mine (0.3.48.1. but its the same as 48.2. cause it didnt have anything to do with the town)

you can see thar i circled 3 things with white pen, those are the ladies,
one on the bridge infront of the manor in the terms of the view
2nd the silhouette in the pub
and 3rd you can barely see, but its behind the word "carriages", you can see the legs.

the thing that is CIRCLED WITH THE RED PEN, is the spicy thing, THERES SUPPORT FOR THE WOODEN PLATFORM FOR THE BANK, THE PHYSICS ALLIGN NOW, THE ENGINEERS APPROVE OF THIS JOB.

also the balls look more brighter on the new version

Huffledrunk

Oct 7, 2021
so since im working a fnaf simulator nightshift currently , and theres nothing going on, i decided to give myself some time to investigate those easter eggs about the backgrounds with my good buddy we came found out something some SPICY stuff.

so we have 2 pictures here, my friend's screenshot (the newest update) and mine (0.3.48.1. but its the same as 48.2. cause it didnt have anything to do with the town)

you can see thar i circled 3 things with white pen, those are the ladies,
one on the bridge infront of the manor in the terms of the view
2nd the silhouette in the pub
and 3rd you can barely see, but its behind the word "carriages", you can see the legs.

the thing that is CIRCLED WITH THE RED PEN, is the spicy thing, THERES SUPPORT FOR THE WOODEN PLATFORM FOR THE BANK, THE PHYSICS ALLIGN NOW, THE ENGINEERS APPROVE OF THIS JOB.

also the balls look more brighter on the new version
also... appears that the woman behing the word "carriages" FUCKING MOVES FROM LEFT TO RIGHT.

i thought i was halucinating when I ddint dee her there god damn...

• Wow
Reactions: Twiton

Huffledrunk

Oct 7, 2021
by
yooo, thats poggers, i also know that someone else is doing the crossover with hiro, but I dont know who it is doing and with what char, but I did see it before the nayslayer's art of him doing this crossover
i know theres a lady dimitrescu one thats old,

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Twiton

negroidprime

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2018
yeah, still not working. thanks for atleast trying and not straight up shoving a "uhhh go read the instalation guide" answer, since this problem looks like it's not uncommon and still has no fixes. already tried deleting all files, downloading again, reinstalling java and checking the correct version, etc etc. it was a good run but it looks like my playtime is over. It was a good game, a really really good game, but i'll have to let it rest for now, or atleast until an actual fix appears.
There's no need for java to run this game?

4.40 star(s) 152 Votes