VN - Others - Completed - Tales Of Aravorn: Cursed Lands [v1.0.16] [winter wolves]

1. 5.00 star(s)

JoeAngel

I Played this games Years ago It's Something you can't forget it I Still have it one of my fav games the only think about if your looking for Sex scene your at the wrong place the game have some Hot Words Play but no scene a lot of pathes you will meet vampire Snakes and one of the lovely things is that you can choose your Own Kind and face hair and Traits and weapons armor But sadly there is no Walk through for The Amazon Queen
  2. 4.00 star(s)

GuT-Media

A really nice game with beautiful artwork and an interesting story.
    Effort and thought has been put into this one.
    And it doesn't always have to be hardcore (even if you would have hoped for a little "more" with various encounters ;)).

Unfortunately, a few weak points slow the game down from starting and long-term motivation. For example, the daily routine is exhausted very quickly, since you always follow the same pattern.

However, if you're not necessarily looking for a "jo-template", but want to get involved with a really interesting story and well-drawn comics, you'll be in good hands here for a while.

Nice to play on the side. But not a long runner. Sorry.
    Still, thumbs up for the game! (y)
  3. 5.00 star(s)

ProudHomophobic

This game is for people who are not horny. Good writing ,quality character designs .i love it. I love Winter Wolves .this game is really good after playing Princess Loren .This universe is deserves more .this game about Writing and Characters ,background and gameplay is not important .
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Matte89.bb

This game had good potential, but it got wasted. Let me explain it in 2 simple points.

1- THE GAMEPLAY

This game is boring. You have litterally nothing to do from one full moon to the next one. Save for a few dialogue events and the chance to train 3 times per day.

So the game routine is like this :

A-
    Do 3 battles. (always the same. There are always the same monsters to fight, only they get random mixed. But in the end, if you choose for example hard battle - 3 enemyes, you will always fight a combination of a snake, a spider or a bear. Best exp gained if you fight 3 bears. )

Sounds fun? After the first 6-7 fights you will notice that these monsters do not gain abilityes or skills as you level up. They gain only more HP, but they behave always in the same way.

You will very soon yawn.

B-
    Do (if there are! ) 1 - 2 dialogue event.

C-
    Hit the button that bring you to the next day.

D-
    Repeat point from A- to C- 30 times.

E-
    Full moon! Do the event, after that you have to wait till the new full moon. That's right, go to point D- guys!

I will tell you only a simple thing: i replayed 3-4 times Loren. This game instead got me utterly bored after only a few hours.

2- QUALITY / PRICE

22,99 Euros for boring gameplay and cheap, reused art.

Yes, you heard me. Backgrounds more than often are from other Winter Wolf games, play both Amber's Magic Shop and Cursed Lands. You will see what i mean.

Point is, for 22 euros i expect at least that the art is original.
    If you charge us 22 euros and we find that you are using again old backgrounds of other games, in order to save money and efforts... sir, we have a problem here.

2 stars instead of 1 because your first hour of gameplay is entertaining.

Final Consideration :

This game in my opinion does not deserve to be bought. Poor gameplay, backgrounds that comes from other games...

A game that thinks we are cow to milk.