agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
I need help in doing the quest, I already finishes the quest for the blacksmith but then afterward I encounter no more offer or have no idea how to get new quest, anyone can give me a hint on this one ?

Somedudelol

Dec 14, 2018
My thoughts so far:
I don't like the intro from the start to getting to the main town as a refugee, the gameplay is boring and just feels not well done. Instead I got the idea/feeling that there should be a Baldur's gate like intro instead that would set the setting in a interesting way, for example "You have just finished buying supplies for the next week and are returning back to your house in the middle of the woods a way from town. You suddenly catch sight of a pillar of smoke bellowing out of the trees right in front of you, etc....". Something like that would be a good way to set the tone for the game.

Reactions: masqetch

luvhentai

Nov 12, 2019
I already finished four jobs....I'ma now jobless n aimlessly walking around....
Is there anymore to interact besides the guy near the officer cabin?

Edit: Nevermind I'ma just look at the info at developer n finally got the idea....
The arts kinda great to me n the game is great but need to increase the job rates n the ability to walk outside the camp n more scenes if you know what I mean lol

Last edited:
Jul 23, 2017
Loving what is there so far.

Firstly what I loved;
- Dev clearly played a lot of VH (Violated Heroine) even a direct reference in there with the waitress mission
- Actually loving the art, it uses similar technical abilities of VH as well with the layering to be able to reuse assets for multiple scenes by mixing them and thus creating new scenes the hope here is the finished product will thus have a lot of content
- Story is interesting so far, can't speak on gameplay just yet but a good amount of exploration to find the content which isn't necessarily bad

What I thought could be better;
- The content seems linear unless I did something wrong most content only seems to unlock one after another so I had to do blacksmith first, then old lady, then officer quest in forest. The game didn't let me do it in any other order. So if content plans to stay linear the game needs better guidance on what to do next.
- It either should be linear with guidance or no guidance but then not linear so you can side content in any order
- The plants are really hard to see in the forest and I was hoping for a bit more content there

Small bug I found in version 495 alpha if you give your flower (virginity) to the officer for the forest flower quest and then spend all your money and exchange sex for sleeping with innkeep the game bugs and you don't get any scene and get stuck in his bedroom.

In any case, really really looking forward to this game and hope it gets some good support on patreon as loving what is there so far!!!

I've seen some people compare this to Claire Quest but that is quite understandable as both games are inspired by VH so obviously any aspects they have taken inspiration from VH on will be similar between Claire Quest and Tales of Aselia. That being said Claire Quest has definitely gone more a different route away from VH while so far Tales of Aselia seems to be much closer to VH.

One big difference is the scenes in Tales of Aselia are flexible and can change based on your virginity for example and have more steps to the scenes. Claire Quest has beautiful art but the scenes are much more static.

Dec 11, 2019
Alright so after playing it again I got some suggestions.
1: Make repeatable jobs, this way the player can make money for obvious reasons (like renting a room, buying equipment, etc.)
2: Allow for some of the sex scenes to be more findable. The only one that I was able to find was the tentacle one and 2 oral ones (the blacksmith quest and the dude outside the officers place.)
3: I think some of the artwork should be remade as it looks sorta, blobby.
I think for next update you should take some more time and release something more big than what you have currently. It could really help players feel the fresh air when something big is added to the game. And of course take your time with it.

Mr. Mosaic

May 11, 2019
I'd say the art style look bad... but in a good way, this type of art style reminds me of Fountain of Mana, which is one of my fav game in this website so i don't mine if the dev will continue to use this art style, also this art style gives me a certain sense of nostalgia for some reason. good luck dev (y)

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Question, the firrst quest into the forest? is it color coded? The only one I got, I litterally ran into.

Usokitsuki

May 1, 2018
Are the groping NPCs only supposed to grope you once ever and then just awkwardly look at you once you try to initiate dialog with them second time? Because this is the behavior I'm observing with every singly NPC that can grope Honda.
This also extends to the NPC at the table 11 in the tavern, who, coincidentally, is the only one who - at least to me - seems like an NPC you are supposed to be able to whore yourself out to repeatedly.

Tl;dr you either failed to make sure groper event loops correctly, or didn't plan groping from any given character to occur more than once. Which doesn't seem to be the case to me.

I have not looked into the way scripting was done, so if any of this relies on Honda's stats (Lust, Desire, Intelligence, etc) you might want to check if setting them above 50 can break the script.

As some possible side issues, fiddling with the save files allowed me to see that Honda's stats (aside from Willpower) can go above 100 from ingame events. This may or may not be intended.
Also, none of the events currently in the game (oral prostitution in NW of town, prostitution in the tavern, giving 'flower') seem to be unticking the corresponding virginity switches in the save file. You might want to check this behavior if you plan on relying on those switches moving forward.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SBT01 and Banshee96
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes