EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
ps2.5.gif

Overview:
The world of Aselia is filled with bandits, perverts, maniacs, and disgusting creatures of the abyss.
The discovered part of the world was divided into five parts: Gelbour - the northern, peace province. Meizaizy - Southern kingdoms settled in the deserts, they securely defend against the scum. Kindii - an uncharted jungle with no end in sight. Svaria - the western kingdom located in the mountains, which thanks to the strong will of the dwarf remained strong and independent. And finally - Lemia - a middle kingdom rotten inside and out.
Prostitution, slavery, and violence, though prohibited, continue to thrive under the nose of the king.
Honda is not a powerful hero or soldier, there are hardly any heroes in this world at all. She is a simple young girl, raised near a peaceful Gelbour village.
She can not fight with the terrible monsters of this world or crazy bandits, she will have to look for detours, use cunning and intelligence.
It's up to you who she eventually becomes, whether she stays an innocent young girl or becomes a slutty whore...​

Thread Updated: 2021-07-13
Release Date: 2021-05-15
Developer: masqetch
Censored: No
Version: 0.115
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - - (no hotfix) - (no hotfix)

Extra:

MM1.png MM2.png MM8.png MM4.png MM3.png MM5.png

Last edited:

MoPoRoNo

Apr 17, 2020
I never really gave thought to the pixel graphics of a RPG Maker adult game, but the disparity between the RPG Maker MV character creator sprites and the tileset (which appears to be half resolution) is too jarring. Also, Honda's sprite looks masculine and has a ponytail, which doesn't match Honda's CG at all.

Finally, SFX on every character of text, and non-skippable text will get old fast.

harvercode

Jul 27, 2017
ill wait for the next version or the one after but screencaps look promising as for gameplay , ill let others judge

rollit

Jul 1, 2018
So Honda got into town, took a job from a blacksmith, then worked as a waitress once, and I guess that's it for this version.
Still, MC looks lovely and I hope this game's gonna get finished sometime.
Also you need to make a patreon page.

Chiper

Jul 2, 2017
Look interesting, I will keep my eyes on this game for future updates. This game did have potential to be good

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes