AlexDark1027

Apr 8, 2018
I`ve missed a couple of last updates.
But after replaying the last version still can`t find those "2 new scenes".
Can anyone help me?

masqetch

Feb 24, 2020
where is the officer
Building in the northwest of the town.
Is it normal when you enter the "blacksmith shop" at the beginning of the game that you get a bug error report?
error message: "Game has encounterd a bug. please report it."

View attachment 854834
Sorry for the inconvenience, now the bug is fixed.
Hi I got the same error, I applied your fix without any result... Any idea what could be the cause? I'm running the game on W10 hosted in a VM
Maybe the game lacks the allocated memory?
I'll try to make a version without plugins, which can cause an error.
I`ve missed a couple of last updates.
But after replaying the last version still can`t find those "2 new scenes".
Can anyone help me?
One of the new scenes appears if you go into one of the tents at night while being very drunk, the other scene is in the forest, which is available after several quests and the purchase of "Fake Pass".

Terablock

Feb 11, 2018
Building in the northwest of the town.

Sorry for the inconvenience, now the bug is fixed.

Maybe the game lacks the allocated memory?
I'll try to make a version without plugins, which can cause an error.

One of the new scenes appears if you go into one of the tents at night while being very drunk, the other scene is in the forest, which is available after several quests and the purchase of "Fake Pass".
THX for the feedback. The VM had 4 GB of RAM. I changed to 6 GB but got the same error. Could you please list the plugins I have to install (if any) just to troubleshoot the error?

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
Love the natural pubes! I don't see that enough in games supposedly set in olden times. It's not as if there was a razor under every bush (pun intended). ;)

Ava01

Oct 15, 2020
I just want to say thank you for make this game, I want to be a hoe but can't be one cuz it's a sin also I want have a loyal man so I need to be loyal too lmao. so I really love this type of game when the protagonist has black hair and can be a hoe lololololol

can anyone tell me some games that resembles like this?

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
I can't get to the main menu, I open it, perpetual black screen, my cursor flickers from idle to loading and eventually the process gives up and spits this error. Win 8.1

error.png

I tried running in administrator mode, I ried running the compatibility mode that reduces colour, I tried opening it from both the shortcut (why do you even have that?) and the game.exe file itself.

I know nothing about scripts, but whatever you're doing, it's bricking your game if the posts here are anything to go off of.

Edit: I figured out the problem, it might be an issue unique to my system.

Last edited:

Banshee96

Jan 27, 2019
Save file?
At this point, better to play for yourself. There are some events that you will miss, also I don't think there's a gallery, so you have to encounter them in game. Also, game is still very unfinished - we're not even getting outside yet (storywise ;) ).

Reactions: Pharendia

axz2

Jan 20, 2019
How do you do the Delivery Girl quest. I can't find any bar at or near either side of the entrance to the lower part of the town.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes