[R-Play tester] Unpaid Tales of Eleonora

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Project:
- Tales Of Eleonora

Currently finished with chapter 1, roughly 2~3 hours of gameplay with 340~380 pictures. Planning to releasing this chapter next saturday to general public , but i need some playtest it and get feedback beforehand. to avoid bugs at official release.

Developer:
- Me, Somatra (I already have another game here with my name (Somatra))

Looking for:
- Playtesters

Employment Type:
- Unpaid currently

Work commitment:
- Just one time play it's enough, to make sure that won't have bugs.

Preferred method of contact:
- You can comment here or DM me

Job Description:
- Playtesting, looking for any bugs / typos. Also looking for feedback on writing / art

Windows:

Mac:

Apk:

Thank you.

Info:
1- The beta and final release next saturday won't have compatible saves.
2- This is a beta so may have bugs, at android and mac version. i've tested windows several times.
3- Rec room are in proguess, same as walkthought both will be release at next saturday
4- Few more content during the interlude will be add on to next satuday.
5-Note if you want to watch the surrender cg's please use the npc at rec-room.

RECS: SDK 16 OR GREATER (CURRENT VERSION 29) ANDROID 7.3.2 OR GREATER RAM 512MB REC: 1GB OR GREATER (APK)

image.png HS2_2024-04-19-21-02-31-627.png Cg_03_01.png Defeat_02_48.png Cg_07_22.png Surrender_01_06.png

Last edited:

nectus

Mar 26, 2018
I hope this helps.

Regarding bugs I have only found 1 as such and another one that I don't know if it's a bug

1 - In the mine of the lizard village (when you finish the mission) then when you return at the end where the slimes are you can walk through the water

2 - "I don't know if this is a bug" When you finish the game in the slime forest to the south you find an npc (Thiago) he looks like a soldier I don't know if it's a bug or is part of some secondary mission that I don't know about.

Now talking about the game I think it can be a good game, I've played it twice, the first time without the guide and another time with the guide.

(without guide)
-I spent about 3 hours playing between learning a little about how the combat and leveling work (I literally reached level 5 without having used points on the character because I thought that the stats went up by themselves) which I like that you could select your attributes, but I would have also liked to know that before xd.

- Then one thing that I later realized is that the secrets are almost impossible to do without a guide, it would be nice to have something that would help you know that they exist without having to read the guide (I don't know if there's anything that tells you) I say this because the secrets help you a lot, not to mention the character paintings that you miss that in the end ended up being content.

- I also found it a bit complicated since I was learning and I died several times, which is why I also liked that the game has its difficulty

(with guide)
- With the guide it took me about 1h and 30 min to finish the game, I was surprised that there are quite a few secrets that help you and also the chests with images of the protagonist that I didn't even know existed.
(basically it was quite easy for me with the guide but if you want to know the secrets you need it, otherwise it's impossible to find them all)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I also want to say that I would have liked more content in the story, I understand that there is little content since it is the beginning of the game.

It would have been great if there was more +18 content in the rest areas such as in the rest shops or in the lizard village because it was a bit heavy for me since I spent a lot of time killing to level up.

Then in the end I liked that you had +18 content with the enemies but farming the 80 affinity to see the surrender of the plants was tedious for me.
I imagine that when the story progresses this will be farmed in another way with the story because letting yourself be defeated 14 times is a pain (5 affinity per defeat until reaching 80)

I would also have liked that when you have relationships with monsters the addition goes up and I would also like to have an affinity counter with the monsters.

For the rest, I liked the game, I think it has potential and in terms of bugs for now I would say that it has almost none, which is appreciated by the work of the devs, I hope to see the next update and I hope this message helps.