VN Ren'Py Tales of Lustful Love [v0.0.1] [LustLocketStudio]

LustLocket

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2022
1668997397701.png

Overview:
We present to you a collection of short stories, which will be supplemented on a monthly basis. We use our experience and AI technology to create exciting stories for you. We hope that we can fulfill each of your fantasies and will carefully listen to your advice and desires.​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-20
Release Date: 2022-11-20
Developer: LustLocketStudio - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.1
Language: English, Russian

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD

Win: - -
Linux: - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -

1668997406566.png 1668997415852.png 1668997421000.png 1668997425746.png 1668997430298.png 1668997434788.png

Last edited:

Roy26633356

May 16, 2020
Hi, thanks for playing.

Our idea is to update the game with new short stories based on players' ideas and wishes.

At this moment there is only one, but we are already working on a new story and will release it soon. ❤
Animation in future?

LustLocket

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2022
Animation in future?
Hi, Roy26633356

At this moment we aim on adding more content to the game and create a schedule for new releases.

We need some time to figure out the best development process. And after creating a plan and reading user feedback, we'll start to improve the content and create animations

• Red Heart
Reactions: Roy26633356

jtlalor

May 10, 2017
The art is good but it is very short for 1.0 release. I'd suggest to the dev that you use conventional early development version numbers as this is very clearly early days for this game. You get one chance at a first impression and if people think you released a finished game with 5 minutes fo content they won't come back again

Reactions: LustLocket

LustLocket

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2022
The art is good but it is very short for 1.0 release. I'd suggest to the dev that you use conventional early development version numbers as this is very clearly early days for this game. You get one chance at a first impression and if people think you released a finished game with 5 minutes fo content they won't come back again
Thank you for your advice. We'll change the version in the next update ❤

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Hi, thanks for playing.

Our idea is to update the game with new short stories based on players' ideas and wishes.

At this moment there is only one, but we are already working on a new story and will release it soon. ❤
I played it today pretty short but for the DL size, it had a lot more than I thought it would. I loved that it had sex sound effects I hope you can add some animations to it that would be great! I am looking forward to the next update. Looks very promising.;)

Reactions: Teddythepervert

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Does that mean there will content that is anti-romance? e.g. sharing/swinging, MMF, NTR. cause seen "romance" games add that before cause of it being requested or trying to get everyone (but ironically losing their main demographic since well... them three letters be polarizing and largely hated by those into romance... who'd have thought).

LustLocket

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2022
Does that mean there will content that is anti-romance? e.g. sharing/swinging, MMF, NTR. cause seen "romance" games add that before cause of it being requested or trying to get everyone (but ironically losing their main demographic since well... them three letters be polarizing and largely hated by those into romance... who'd have thought).
Yeah as we mentioned before we are looking forward to hear your ideas and add them to the stories, here's a place for them to be stored as well!

• Angry
Reactions: MangoMeta