EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
458356_5.jpg

Overview:
Tales of Terrara takes place in a fantastic world inhabited by races like elves and orcs, ferocious monsters and ever-watching gods. A commoner with humble beginings, through a pact with a mysterious entity, acquires power they don't quite understand and slowly become capable of unimaginable things. Will they keep their pure heart or succumb to the power and corruption? Will they use it to make the world a better place or for their own twisted desires? Why not both?​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-27
Release Date: 2024-03-06
Developer: Thunder One - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.7 Prepatched
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extra: Gallery Unlock Mod*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

hs_base hanaxmcf_2 angle5.png hs_base mcfxpaoxtsua_1 angle1.png hs_base mcmxhana_1 angle1.png hs_base hanaxmcm_2 angle5.png hs_base mcmxmcfclone_1 angle1.png hs_base mcmxmol_1 angle1.png hs_base mcmxpaoxtsua_1 angle3.png hs_base ninia_1 angle1.png hs_base tr_ariseappendage angle3.png hs_base tr_dazzlingdreams angle4 b.jpg sc_base chapter2 part4 scene1 angle1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
That's cool this short story covers smth different than the classical hero showering every female in his path with his juices, conversely, the female protagonist takes the initiative in her environment (lesbian content).

The story is also relatively original, and straight forward. Finally, someone giving goblins some love.

Looking forward to more content, I give this game a GO! (y)

Last edited:

Azusa

Mar 4, 2018
it's cool this short story covers smth different than the classical hero showering every female in his path with his juices, on the other hand lesbian stuff is always welcome, Keep them coming!

Now waiting for more...

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I hope Gayion is dead as he seemed like a shithead and I didn't pay much attention to whatever that other ones name was. Hopefully there'll be more girl on girl action later.

Avaron1974

A nice little female protagonist lesbian game you might like.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Nice start but i'll hold off my praise.

It's started off as lesbian but i'll wait and see if it stays that way or piles of dick gets thrown in.

If it stays like this i'll praise it from the rooftops and spam love for it eveywhere, been begging for a good lesbian game, but at the moment it's still unclear how it's going to go and the dev doesn't seem to have said anything.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
or piles of dick gets thrown in.
1) who would throw a pile of dicks?
2) you're not making a typical mel brooks joke, aren't you sherif of rottingham?
3) what about the rest of the body if the dicks come out
4) lesbian only is cool... altthough some activists may object to the non-inclusivity

Reactions: Grelk

ThunderOne

Jul 4, 2019
I'm the developer of this game (Thunder One). I usually don't post here, but I feel I need to. THIS IS NOT A LESBIAN-ONLY GAME. People just posted the game without knowing anything about it and don't even bother giving a proper description. It is supposed to be just a demo. It doesn't reflect the totality of the content of the game in the future. The whole point of this game is variety. It's about the infinite possibilities of perversion that comes with a fantasy world and magic. It will have things like transformation, bestiality, monster-sex, tentacles, giants, hypnosis, mind-control, just to name a few. YES, IT WILL BE A CRAZY RIDE. My previous game was about Pokemon fucking for gods sake.

So, if you're in for lovey-dovey lesbian romance, THIS IS NOT YOUR GAME. I'm sorry to disappoint you, but better now than later when you're already invested. I've made this things very clear on my Patreon and Discord, but as I said, the description used here doesn't help at all. There will be a lot more romance options with girls (mostly because I like making girl characters more than I like making guy characters) but when it comes to sex, there will be a lot of straight sex too (and all kinds of other crazy shit).

That being said, most (if not all) content will be avoidable. And the more hardcore content will be added via patch, even. So you could choose to play your character as a lesbian. But you'll have much less content to enjoy if you do so. Think of it as something like Corruption of Champions. There is a lot more content to enjoy if you like more diverse fetishes. The game will be most enjoyable (in my opinion) if you choose to play as a pansexual. If you're open to everything you'll have a lot to enjoy.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
I'm the developer of this game (Thunder One). I usually don't post here, but I feel I need to. THIS IS NOT A LESBIAN-ONLY GAME. People just posted the game without knowing anything about it and don't even bother giving a proper description. It is supposed to be just a demo. It doesn't reflect the totality of the content of the game in the future. The whole point of this game is variety. It's about the infinite possibilities of perversion that comes with a fantasy world and magic. It will have things like transformation, bestiality, monster-sex, tentacles, giants, hypnosis, mind-control, just to name a few. YES, IT WILL BE A CRAZY RIDE. My previous game was about Pokemon fucking for gods sake.

So, if you're in for lovey-dovey lesbian romance, THIS IS NOT YOUR GAME. I'm sorry to disappoint you, but better now than later when you're already invested. I've made this things very clear on my Patreon and Discord, but as I said, the description used here doesn't help at all. There will be a lot more romance options with girls (mostly because I like making girl characters more than I like making guy characters) but when it comes to sex, there will be a lot of straight sex too (and all kinds of other crazy shit).

That being said, most (if not all) content will be avoidable. And the more hardcore content will be added via patch, even. So you could choose to play your character as a lesbian. But you'll have much less content to enjoy if you do so. Think of it as something like Corruption of Champions. There is a lot more content to enjoy if you like more diverse fetishes. The game will be most enjoyable (in my opinion) if you choose to play as a pansexual. If you're open to everything you'll have a lot to enjoy.
Thank you very much for taking the time to inform us. I very much prefer developers being upfront about potentially upsetting content over those who do a 180 and suddenly introduce such halfway into development.

Tinuss

Mar 31, 2018

Glad to see you on here and good thing you spoke up.
I like crazy rides, looking forward to how this turns out.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So, if you're in for lovey-dovey lesbian romance, THIS IS NOT YOUR GAME. I'm sorry to disappoint you,
No disappointment, not all games are for everyone it's not a problem at all.

I was going to wait and see how it turned out so wasn't expecting a lesbian only game. It's very, very rare I see a female lead that gets a lesbian only route so wasn't expecting it here.

Sure it would have been great and I would have enjoyed it but it's not for me so I will wish you well with your game and hope you find success with it.

Now my search for a decent lesbian game continues.

4.40 star(s) 45 Votes