cashcreate

Jun 6, 2019
Your cpu might be the weak link here. My advice is make sure you don't have too many operations going on. That's tough on a dual core cpu. Turning off any anti-virus you have running will help as well. Especially if it's 3rd party. I don't know much capacity your ssd has, but I'd look at uninstalling any apps or programs you're not (or shouldn't) be using. Especially bloatware. Ren'py has a rep for loading slow. Even devs have trouble now & then. Once you've spruced up your ssd you can always try a fresh game install. This advice is pretty generic, I admit. The diffs in the specs of our pc's makes it tough to nail down.
All other Renpy games work fine, it is just this one that takes time when saving and loading. Yes your advice is generic for me. Thank you for trying to help (y)

F1forhalp

SOTD: Type'O'Negative - der untermensch
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Windows 10
hmmm win10 on a dualcore might be a problem in itself, that OS takes a large toll on computing power. maybe check the RAM usage while running Ren'Py games; taskmanager shows both CPU and RAM usage.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Hello
Can you develop any sort of connection with Shae the elf or the status remain low
Hello.
You can improve your relationship if you chat with her, it should have an effect in future versions but not for now.

codex983

Jan 23, 2022
Great game but I seem to be stuck, are there more scenes with mom and sister, I play like a female futa

Rock&Rule

Mar 15, 2019
  • New spell: Haunted Herald, grants invisibility
  • New scene learning the spell
  • New scene with Elle in the new house (at night and with hc patch)
  • New scenes with Ninia, expanding on the previous river bath interaction (hc patch)
  • Some progress back in town with the Mayor giving Mc a new house
  • New location: Mayor office (only accessible as part of the mayor event for now)
  • New location: Mc's Manor (background for the entrance area)
  • New location: Elle's Bedroom (only accessible as part of the Elle scene for now)
  • Retouched some images of the Ninia's river bath scene
  • Fixed issues with coding in dialogue causing appearance of gibberish in the text
  • Other small bug fixes and improvements

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
First thing I did was load the Ninia_hc.rpy into notepad and do a search and destroy of the word girl that was spammed everywhere in the script file and replaced them with the word sister.

So younger sister is washing in the river and she's all naked all the different times. Then you have the older sister join her and she's now wearing panties? Did she jump back out and put them on? Which doesn't make much sense if she didn't want the older sister to see her naked as she says don't look over here when they're in the water together. So for someone that doesn't want the older sister to see her naked but is fine with jumping out of the water naked to put panties on something that's underwater that no one can see kind of pointless.

The scenes with the younger sister are getting hotter.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Bro everything about your game is great, but you have to fix the cum part, it makes me want to vomit... Wtf is that?

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
So just started this out and wondering if I should just quickly restart the game or not, haven't gotten much further then getting out of the goblin cave and started some of the quests in town but when I try to talk to Elle nothing happens, I just installed the hc patch after playing up to this point without it and it doesn't seem to change anything. So my question is pretty much if you just can't talk to Elle at first or if I needed the hc patch installed at the start of a new game?

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
So just started this out and wondering if I should just quickly restart the game or not, haven't gotten much further then getting out of the goblin cave and started some of the quests in town but when I try to talk to Elle nothing happens, I just installed the hc patch after playing up to this point without it and it doesn't seem to change anything. So my question is pretty much if you just can't talk to Elle at first or if I needed the hc patch installed at the start of a new game?
That's just how it is, Ellen doesn't seem to have any scene (or, rather, did not have 1 until the most recent patch). And I assume the new scene won't be accessed until you made some more story progress.

Reactions: ixcez
4.40 star(s) 45 Votes