4.50 star(s) 31 Votes

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
Hey dude I’m loving the game so far; You’re doing a fantastic job for a first-timer. I do however have one problem... there NEEDS to be a gallery in this game. Questions like atlime’s will be flooding this thread if they don’t know how to get a particular scene. You have to atleast let your players know how many scenes they missed and with who, otherwise one of two things will happen.
1. People will play the game once and quit because they don’t want to go through the same visual novel 10+ times just to get some scenes. They need to know roughly where their decisions prevented them from getting particular scenes because I don’t think anyone wants this game to turn out something like Everlasting Summer. If they don’t know how many they missed, then how are they supposed to know when they’ve eventually gotten them all?
2. People will stop reading text after first play through and just skip so they can get the scenes they missed.
Hey lad, I am glad that you enjoy the game, I do agree, my game needs a Gallery although I don't know yet how to put one in Ren'py, i'll search some infos for a bit, and once I'm able to code one I'll do it !

Thanks for your suggestion !

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
Nice game, i can't wait for next update
I'll wait for the next update before I hop in but the little goblin has peaked my green fever and I'll be watching development quite closely. I like what I see from the stills alone.
Thanks to both of you, The 1st Update was really focused a lot on Elise since she's important even for the plot, although I already planned lot of stuff for Chumee & Vanessa I hope you'll enjoy it once it's up which might take a while to be honest.

Sep 4, 2017
I noticed that the trend of arguing about who is the best girl and fighting about it to death, arrived even to this thread. A little bit faster than I expected it to arrive. So, I thought that, maybe, I should choose a side and join the fight. But I can't choose. They all look same to me. I don't see any diffence between them. And by that I don't mean that all non-robotic organisms looks the same. I can distinguish the characters in the story from each other, I know that Elise doesn't look like Chumee or Vanessa, Chumee doesn't look like Elise or Vanessa and Vanessa doesn't look like Chumee or Elise. I know how humans look, I know that goblins are small and green, elves have pointy ears and they live longer than humans. But I don't see any other difference.

What I am trying to say is that both Elise, Chumee and Vanessa are interesting characters, they all are beautiful and cute, and it is hard for me to choose which one of them is the best girl. I don't see what makes one of them better than the others. They all are the best girls, in my opinion! What makes one character better than the others, anyway? BTW, that was a rhetorical question. I don't need answer for that.

Anyway, I really like the game, the story and the characters. I can't wait for next update.

Sorry for the long and stupid comment.

Last edited:
Reactions: Engon and Stronkboi

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
I noticed that the trend of arguing about who is the best girl and fighting about it to death, arrived even to this thread. A little bit faster than I expected it to arrive. So, I thought that, maybe, I should choose a side and join the fight. But I can't choose. They all look same to me. I don't see any diffence between them. And by that I don't mean that all non-robotic organisms looks the same. I can distinguish the characters in the story from each other, I know that Elise doesn't look like Chumee or Vanessa, Chumee doesn't look like Elise or Vanessa and Vanessa doesn't look like Chumee or Elise. I know how humans look, I know that goblins are small and green, elves have pointy ears and they live longer than humans. But I don't see any other difference.

What I am trying to say is that both Elise, Chumee and Vanessa are interesting characters, they all are beautiful and cute, and it is hard for me to choose which one of them is the best girl. I don't see what makes one of them better than the others. They all are the best girls, in my opinion! What makes one character better than the others, anyway? BTW, that was a rhetorical question. I don't need answer for that.

Anyway, I really like the game, the story and the characters. I can't wait for next update.

Sorry for the long and stupid comment.
Thanks a lot for your comment, believe me it's not stupid, far from it, And I definitly agree on some point, V0.1 was like an intro, It added 4 of 6 planned characters, the plot, etc..

V0.2 will help me creating different routes for each girls by allowing the player to know more about them, since well V0.1 focused a lot on Elise because she's important to the plot.

When it comes to physical similarities, that's due to my first days using Koikatsu, and I still wonder IF I should modify a bit Vanessa & Chumee nothing really important like maybe their eyes to be a bit more unique although i'm still not sure.

Glad you enjoyed the game that said !

Engon

Sep 6, 2018
This version was a perfect introduction for the story and the characters. I love it
The music, scenarios , clothes and characters were perfect
I will look forward for the next update

Reactions: Stronkboi

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
I made some small progress on the next update, I finished the first "event" of the day, the second events is being written ATM.

I'm trying to make the next update heavy enough to be at the very least the same lenght as v0.1 if not bigger.

randymagnum

Jun 29, 2018
Stronk, I told you elsewhere, but this was one hell of a solid effort for your v0.1 of your very first game. Your characters are adorable and the lighting is superb! Can't wait to check out v0.2, my dude.

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
Just downloaded the game, didn't even read the comments and all that.
FIRST DECISION: "Our world deserves peace" or "peace is unreachable, unreal"
Boy, hard question, good question.
Not even two minutes in and already having to review my ethics and beliefs.
WONDERFUL.

I'll be watching this one, it is promising.

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
Just downloaded the game, didn't even read the comments and all that.
FIRST DECISION: "Our world deserves peace" or "peace is unreachable, unreal"
Boy, hard question, good question.
Not even two minutes in and already having to review my ethics and beliefs.
WONDERFUL.

I'll be watching this one, it is promising.
The OST is also nice, one of the few games I'm willing to play with music on.
Thanks I really appreciate it, I've been really focused on bringing an interesting experience, something more than "choose x girl and bang her" I wanted to give a good story.

I really focused on the music as well, I often feel like some songs can really improve the atmosphere of a scene, and I always look for new ones to put !

Reactions: A Common Crab

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
W
Thanks I really appreciate it, I've been really focused on bringing an interesting experience, something more than "choose x girl and bang her" I wanted to give a good story.

I really focused on the music as well, I often feel like some songs can really improve the atmosphere of a scene, and I always look for new ones to put !
Well then, finished the content so far and I'll keep it on my "following" folder.
Also, this is pretty much the first time I saw a goblin and didn't want to remove it.
Good job, the characters are very cute and the plot seems to go thicc. Just the way I love it (like my milfs)

4.50 star(s) 31 Votes