VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Talked Themselves into It [Final] [Nessun0]

1. 5.00 star(s)

NeonSelf

This was awesome!

Hot girls living to please you in every possible way. Nicknames, petplay, free use, orgies. This is mindblowing, how much great content this game has. Its a rare gem that I will replay eventually.

- The only downside is a few unavoidable sex scenes with old hags. Thats a turnoff for me. But considering everyting else, its just a minor flaw.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

GoodGamesMakeMeSadAtEnd

good game, not amazing or bad just good, is like a shorter version of corruption, has a nice domination content, the story is basically "you are god" , also the ending felt kinda rushed

the graphics and animations are kinda old looking but for me worth playing
  3. 3.00 star(s)

iluvpink

I was into the MC Stories collection for a long time and read many of the offerings on that website, including this classic tale from the very talented author writing under the name Downing Street. I have to say that I appreciate the effort to translate that story in this visual medium, but to me the eroticism of the story is accomplished due to the slow mental corruption of the people surrounding the MC, and this "game" rushes that way too much. The only thing left to provide titillation is the character models and the sex scenes, which really fall way short for me. Go read the story, and really any other by Downing Street, if you want a truly erotic experience.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

valx8

Really loved this one. The totally abuse of the females awesome. I would like to see it continued. Or a new one with an other story. The only negative part is that the mc did not know the stones magical effects. But it was fun this way.

Please make more stuff like this.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Dzibel1

Peerfectly executed. It;s just a shame the first few chapters have choppier animation, I kept playing because the sex charged ideas were ON POINT and the dev promises at the outset that the animation becomes fluid. Great playthrough. Well done.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

burrito107

Played the final version. It was pretty inane, but it was a somewhat fun ride. The graphics aren't great but YMMV - you can see what you're getting in the screenshots, I didn't notice any variation in quality.
  7. 2.00 star(s)

Alteration

From the short test I gave this appears to be a Kinetic Novel. From the in-game screen it appears "Season 2" (part of the game) allows for more freedom and different endings.

Probably the thing that made me not like the game at all is that despite having the "Animated" tag, its only really "Animated" if you consider a slide show animated. The majority of what I saw was roughly 3 image loops for each scene, I don't know if this changes later but at least that was my experience.
    In the second half of the game there are some animated scenes, but at that point my interest had already left.
  8. 2.00 star(s)

apariciodof

A game can have good or bad graphics, it can have better or worse animations.
    It may have a theme that interests you little, a lot or not at all.
    But what is unforgivable in a game is that it is boring.
    And this one, he has no forgiveness.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

くもり空

This game scratched an itch that I've been having for a long fucking time. It's a rare example of good maledom that doesn't pull any punches.
    This game has everything: degradation, exposure, body modification, petplay, physical abuse, bimbofication, financial domination, ddlg, forced pregnancy, etc—and all of that coated in a nice layer of sadism on the MC's part as the game progresses.

This game is pure fetishism and I love it. Don't expect a deep story or anything beyond surface level storytelling. Set your expectations right and enjoy the ride. I even discovered kinks that I didn't know I have, such as bimbofication. I always thought it was stupid and normie as fuck, but I can enjoy seeing a breedable female being stripped of her most basic humanity, which is exactly what this game can give you regardless if bimbofication is involved.

MC has mind control powers because of his worry stone but he's completely unaware of it. The core premise is the chance to dehumanize the girls at your disposal as much as possible, all while running for mayor of the city in order to expand your domain.

The sexual content is so diverse that things stay fresh all the way to the end; so much so that I actually ended up wanting more. It sucks that most maledom games are either some baby shit or simply incomplete, because now I'm afraid I won't be satisfied with what's out there.

Another thing that I can praise is how the game isn't afraid of showing actual milfs. Barbara's tits are saggy as hell, and Cow (sorry, I have a hard time remembering the name of every piece of trash I come across) really does look old, fat and past her prime. However, those "unsightly" things are exactly what makes those two hot. As the MC himself said, variety is always nice, and there's a lot of variety in this game.

You get some choices here and there, but they don't affect the course of the story (unless you make the wrong choices and lose, of course). Most choices are things like choosing how you'll treat a girl and whether or not you'll give her a dehumanizing nickname. And honestly, I really love having so many options to basically "customize" the girls to my liking. Sure, it's all surface level and doesn't affect the story, but it feels like a complete power fantasy.

There's a fair amount of content in the game. It's relatively short, since it took me 5 hours to complete, but there's no padding either; only a condensed package of content on top of content.

What I can complain about is how there's no core gameplay. In the first few seasons you get unnecessary repeatable events that have no reason to be there, then at some point after moving into the new apartment you can choose to "train" the three main girls, but everything after that is just standard VN stuff. It's just a bit strange, especially the first part with the repeatable events.

Lastly, I really wish there was more, but that's just my greed speaking. Imagine if, after becoming the mayor, MC unintentionally used his mind control on the whole city. Ever heard of Droit du seigneur? It's when a feudal lord/noble has the right to have sex with a woman of lower class on her wedding night, which sometimes includes taking her virginity. This is obviously a myth in the real world, but imagine if TTII incorporated that after the elections. Imagine if the townsfolk created a religion around MC. Imagine all the ludicrous laws that the MC could pass, like a "special date" where women are forbidden from wearing underwear. My point is, there is a lot of wasted potential here. The ending felt pretty bare-bones, so much so that I didn't even realize it was the ending until I saw the final screen.

I recommend this game if you're into mind control, but especially if you're like me and never really had a thing for it. I personally feel like mind control can get really boring really fast. Unbeknownst mind control, on the other hand, feels organic. It still feels like the girls have some willpower and personality, and they're simply being pushed in a certain direction. The one who takes the last step is still ultimately them, which is precisely what corruption is all about. And don't worry, the MC never makes it seem like he doesn't care about his girls.

I feel like you'll either love or hate this game depending on what you're looking for. If you're looking for good maledom with plenty of kinks, this is your game.
  10. 2.00 star(s)

Ex78

I don't know how to say this but here I go.

This game started off bad had little hope for it to improve. Then it improved a lot like it surprised me by how much it improved it was not anything great but it was fun and that is what counts right?

Then there is the Ending where not only the game back slides to being bad it goes almost as far as you could go in lazy game making. This could have been a three star game or even a 4 star game but the endings ruined that. There are no real ending scenes just some text saying what happens. There is no fun in the endings something that the parts after the start of the game had it makes me feel the Dev just said fuck it I am done BUT I do not want to have an abandoned title as my first work so I will put out this crappy end and call the game finished. I do not think the Dev knows how much a bad ending game can hurt over all.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

thsgtsrgbse

I wasn't really expecting something with that game but I found it really great.
    It's not perfect, it could have used some musics (even free), more customization choices, more sandboxe's phases and a third season (even though it's a compliment to want more of the game).
    So yes, the game is not perfect and the 'plot' may be lacking some real story's elements but the scenes are hot (especially near the end) and I find the models to be great (but that's subjective). The game isn't long wich may appeal those not wanting a long game.
    Overall the 5 stars are to encourage the developper and to attract more people so they leave a chance to the game. It may be lacking some things but the content was exactly what I was expecting and even a little bit better so I see no reason to leave a worse grade.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Ulrich37

This kicks ass! Great domination on all the girls... even if you didn't mean to do it. Awesome forms of humiliation and control. I'm sad to see this is finished, but I hope he does more like it, or a follow up. I'd be fine with new girls and a new story. Thank you Author!
  13. 5.00 star(s)

matriks

Amazing bimbo comic with impregantion and pregnancy!Hope its gonna be much more content and even when its finished hope developer gonna make one more game like this!!!And hope there is gonna be much more sexy and more important big and hope giant breasted girls that gonna join our harem!!
  14. 2.00 star(s)

t727

What an hilarious waste of both time and bandwidth!
    The renders are so brightly lit your eyes melt.
    The women are as in the previews and are hawt(all except one) but the MC looks hideous with a glued on dick, looks more than a dildo.
    The initial animations are three, yes three images looped. Later they become smother but then the models doesn't aligned properly.

There were some pregnancy and visible at that, but not surprisingly all the fuck scenes except one (the OMG We're pregnant scene) when the women are pregnant doesn't show the belly

The story can be summarised to "fuck everything"
    As far as I noticed the options you chose doesn't affect anything.

GG to you dev if you lure some money of your followers, I'm not interested.

Rated: 2/5
    Based on: Ch.5
  15. 3.00 star(s)

katmandomo

Version Reviewed: Chapter 5

Overview: A man with no personality receives relentless sexual harassment from every single woman he meets.

Story: You are hired as the chief of staff for a politician who seems to be in trouble, only to immediately inherit his job and staff. The staff immediately start to sexually harass you, but it's find because the MC doesn't have two rocks to rub together in his head and it turns out that there's nothing scary going on, just everybody around him is relentlessly horny and unfiltered all the time. It is not explicitly stated, but the MC may have a magic rock that turns women into bimbos and men into mimbos when he uses it. He is probably also under its effects. It's kind of like playing a corruption game with all of the cheats on. You meet someone seeming reasonable and next scene they're dressed in some over the top slutty outfit and sucking your dick, then you ram them up the ass. The grammar and spelling are acceptable, but the story is so dumb and abrupt that I struggled to pay attention.

Gameplay; It's a VN with some do/don't do options and a few places where you can re-run scenes if you so desire. Later on there are some choices that may have consequences, but choosing the horndog approach is always the right answer so it's no challenge at all.

Art: Honey select with various levels of bimboifcation. If grossly oversized boobs aren't your think you should probably move on. There is a wide variety of body shapes from a perky young teen to a GMILF but mostly it's enormous boobs and asses in fetish outfits. The first few chapters are full of 2 frame animations that make you wonder why the dev even bothered, but later on there are some fluid animations with only modest amounts of clipping.

Conclusion: I use the full 5 stars when rating games and this game is solidly average. There are no major issues with it technically, but the story has basically no tension--all problems are instantly solved by the women turning into a slut for you without any effort on your part. I'm not much of a fan of the bimbo art style, but I can tell the dev put in the effort and is competent with the tools. So it is a game that is completely average.
  16. 4.00 star(s)

c4reload

I have to say it's a suprising good game. Everyone who likes a good visual game with repeatable moments will love this. Everyone who likes a game with a deep story and difficult mecanics will be dissapointed.
    Keep on the good work (y) and take yourself a brofist from me
  17. 4.00 star(s)

destroyergd

[Opinion on Final] The game is good, but is different. It's fast paced, with easy-to-get CGs/animations and a superficial story.
    There are 2 problems on the game: CGs/animations are inconstant and they don't always look good. You have minimal choice on how the MC is (you do have choices, that don't feel meaningfull, but do have impact).

[Opinion on Ch2 , adapted]This is a pretty different game. The mind control part is never brought up, it just happens. The writing is okay, I think it's supposed to be funny. The graphics/CGs are good, but the animations aren't (not a problem for me). Characters are all different looking with different personality (nothing deep).
  18. 5.00 star(s)

chikipiki

Game's writing is hilarious. The mind control is completely different from other games. You also don't have to repeat events too much or search a walkthrough. Art is what you see on the screenshot so not the best. But the outfits and models are interesting.
    Overall, I recommend you guys to try it out at least.
  19. 4.00 star(s)

falcazoid

Review for: Version: Ch.1 Fix 1
    This is a competent visual novel / game with some choice involved. And i personally enjoyed it.

The story is about how you get a new job and how by the power of a wishing stone the women at the office bow down to your will by thinking they should do it because they are right. So quite heavily male domination / corruption focused game. And tbh works well as fap material and fantasy fodder. So if fast story progression that gets you to the nsfw bits fast is your thing, then this is a good game to recommend.

The renders are ok and serve the purpose of the game + there are also some animated scenes in the game which is a plus.

All in all i enjoyed the experience and found the story to be quite titillating in a male power fantasy way. Looking forward to future updates.